The Crucible of Stored Trauma

Yes

4 Likes

Also, been meaning to post this here. If you have ever gotten tattoos, then I would highly recommend listening to ‘Crucible of Stored Trauma’ and ‘Auric energy repair.’ Tattoos tend to create holes in your aura because of the pain inflicted to create them. The tattoo is a physical signature of the pain (stored trauma) and so, create holes in this part of your aura which can give way for parasites to enter to feed off off ya.

I think this tends to naturally repair for most people over a long period of time. But, in general, crucible of stored trauma removes the stored trauma of the tattoo and auric energy repair closes any holes in your aura.

33 Likes

Omg, first of all thank you so much for answering! My first listen was really something unexpected, very calm, but then out of blue a very pulsating buzz in my brain started happening and it felt as though something was…reshaping. I genuinely think this is the first time a field really touches that, except for Microkinesitherapist, probably, but not as much as this one did.

And about the tattoos! That’s good to know, It sounds similar to what’s been brought up before about ecstacy and stuff! I have one myself and I definitely felt something in there!

Thanks Sammy!! :heart:

8 Likes

I just want to check in to make sure I’m understanding you, you’re meaning here ecstacy, the drug, right?

2 Likes

After purchasing this field, I have to say that this sound is my favorite and updated later

Give yourself a gift in 2022😎

8 Likes

First listening feels pretty good, my targeted aras feels different. Still damaged, still a little painful, but something heavy is gone, I guess we’re learning to spot the nuances between regular damage and physical trauma.

15 Likes

:raised_hands: read that again :raised_hands:
(note to self)

3 Likes

This field is truly a must.

I have made a morning Yoga stack with it:

• Super Lung Trainer x2
  • Crucible Stored Trauma x3
  • The Breath of the Belly x3

You can even include a few rounds of Myofascial Release and Anointing to start the stack if you own it.

In three weeks, Asanas have evolved from “something I need to do” to a source of fun & pleasure.

This is now feeling nice to actually live in that physical body, it is breathing well, it has barely any hidden pain anymore and it feels more and more “comfy” & relaxed.

Thanks for this Cap :pray::slight_smile:

10 Likes

IMG_20220118_145447

17 Likes

The legacy of unimaginable trauma has left its mark on the DNA of people who survived the 1994 Rwandan genocide. Most jarringly, the marks of this psychological trauma left in the genome were also passed down to the next generation and could be found in the DNA of offspring who weren’t even born at the time of the horror.

4 Likes

Also a great source for the CPTSD field that we’re developing, thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

I was led to revisit this gem I have been avoiding lol but something told me last night that I should prioritize this field and that it would be a better ride this time and boy it was. Played this twice and immediately felt a massive weight that I couldn’t tell was there dissolve from my chest area and felt like everytime I took a breath I could feel the air going into and through my heart which just felt pretty good. I started to feel a lot of heat building up in my body but mainly in my chest, head and throat and my house is cold right now we have snow in my neighborhood so I was wondering why I was feeling toasty lol. Decided to open my windows to cool off and as I moved around my body began to feel more and more weightless with each step until I felt a bit lightheaded then just decided to lay down and meditate lol. I have been also pairing a lot of fields lately with kinetic quasi & sometimes imaginarium divine cause I feel like it talks to me which is kinda weird to explain but everytime I play it I know immediately which audios I need and what I should focus on within myself. I fell asleep unfortunately during my meditation surprised it knocked me out that fast lol but I just woke up and felt guided to play vibration of divine love, alchemical garnet, ruby, childhood revision & entwining world of beauty & joy. After a few loops of each of them was the first time I think I could really feel what love feels like. Love was one of those things that I could feel but it was usually a temporary feeling. This time however I not only felt what I think is real love but also felt like an energy was expanding continuously inside my heart until I became completely enveloped in a feeling of ecstasy and for the first time in a very long time tears began to flow out like a faucet and it was like one of those cries that’s impossible to hold back and it just kept flowing with a intensity for like 10min accompanying happy & not so happy memories I was so shocked at first cause it’s really I mean really hard for me to cry even if I want to it’s only ever been a few drops and I could usually control the output but not this time haha. After the tears stopped the feeling of ecstasy & bliss got heightened like 100 fold I never knew one could tap into such powerful energies of love really made me question why I’ve been missing out on this amazing feeling lol honestly feels better than any drug I’ve ever taken and I taken many things lol and I still feel super blissed out. My heart must’ve been blocked or something cause now I feel my heart more open than ever before I wonder if this is a glimpse of what nirvana feels like. Anyways sorry for rambling I am feeling highly ecstatic right now and just felt like sharing this amazing feeling I am feeling right now gonna meditate some more.

9 Likes

I don’t doubt this but how do you know? What about significant other?

parents, brothers, sisters and spouse

3 Likes

Is it normal to feel terrible after listening to this? Not sure if it’s purging emotions or something unrelated.

5 Likes

It’s normal yes @ericwolfe

Keep going :muscle:t2:

6 Likes

Just got this beauty! Love this track! Same beautiful track that is Elemental Alchemical Ability as well!

3 Likes

This is what i’m actually feeling for the penis and Nofap, just bought it today, so i confirm :pray:

1 Like

I got this last night and when I use it I feel lighter and loved, tingling feelings, it’s way easier to breath and anxiety is gone.

4 Likes

I know your comment was from ‘21, but did you ever end up getting this? Did you find it worked for you on the mental and emotional level?

I’ve had this for maybe 6 weeks now. The best way I can describe it is it seems to access dissociative parts of me. When it’s playing I feel like a surgeon is working on part of my energetic/physical/and emotional body. I feel my “witness consciousness” watcChing this play out and I somatically and emotionally feel this “handing over of emotional pain”

It puzzles me because it doesn’t seem like that’s what the creator of the field intended it to do? But it really does for me…(hit the emotional aspects)

Shamanic medicine I merge with it. This one, like I said, feels like a psychic surgery. This one feels more “painful” in a way. I’m at something like 200 listens on shamanic medicine now and the smart field aspect I can tell has grown with me over time—- I’ll play every single other emotional healing audio when I’m in a panic situation and nothing touches it. As SOON as I play SM now, I feel an instant maternal presence within seconds and I’m instantly transported to some other timeline where we’ve always been together. 100% swear it, it’s the craziest thing ever

6 Likes