The Crystalline Mind - Deluxe Edition

The Crystalline Mind
Brain field: 11 copies (w/ audio)

This is a novel brain-based approach toward higher-consciousness. Completely original and unique down to the smallest subfield that composes it.

Extrapolating the possible paths of future human evolution, we designed new coherent orders of mentalization stretching beyond what is currently known about human minds. Reintegrating many cognitive processes back into the chain of awareness at a physical level and unifying the human mind and identity to a higher and likely unprecedented level.

This is meant to create permanent life changes deep inside your being with all the benefits that such a radical shift in perception entails in your spiritual and daily life.

Now, this project was not easy to design and took a lot of research, experience, introspection… time and energy. I will keep the finer details to myself as I won’t accept to have copycats copy/pasting my description and resubmitting it to Dream without putting any real efforts. I will also refuse to have it reminted or remade.

47 Likes

Reserved

9 Likes

:muscle::muscle:

I love this projects u put out man.

9 Likes

I left out many benefits which I think will be fun to discover on one’s own.

But I will add that this will also bridge different forms and layers of thoughts.

9 Likes

The name of it reminded me of this book:

3 Likes

Looks interesting

2 Likes

They had some interesting ideas involving time crystals and tweaking some ideas from computer science in new ways. Like how a turing tape would only have a limited memory in each cell, but in the model for the nano-brain the tape would be fractal (each cell in the tape can hold other cells)… lots of details and computing ideas

5 Likes

Very unique and well made as always man. Congrats big bro.

6 Likes

I guess I will be the first one to write a review:
Sadly I got sick before it’s release so I only started using it Tuesday night.

Usually I go for a bottom up approach, combining abilities for specific situations or goal. This one was a top-down approach as we started with this vision of a more evolved human and then worked back down to our level.

It was interesting to notice how relative our perception is, I expected a bigger mind but in practice I have felt that as my awareness increased, it’s as if I zoomed out, still aware of everything but the thoughts and objects became smaller relative to my total abilities. With this increase in awareness, I can operate at a higher level toward a coherent end of thought. Moving beyond the tunnel vision.

All in all, it has had an impact on my personality, as I am more aware but detached with increased self-control. My actions have been more conscious, I have become cleaner and more organised. I have also been in a better mood, more space in my mind relative to my engagement to the outside world. This extra awareness and presence is a bit like a buffer against outside thought and sensations.

I’m keeping track of my surroundings, thoughts, commitments, plans better. More like a bird eye’s view. More acting, less reacting. I wouldn’t say time slowed down but it’s more… seamless ? Flowing throughout the day.

It’s a challenging field to review lol
I know what I asked and I know what to look for but still sometimes, I have no clue what it is doing. I just pause it and play it again and I can feel this shift in my mind. Slightly expanding and zooming out.

I hope someone else reviews it in the future.
I definitely feel smarter or inversely, the outside world is simpler.

25 Likes

u know the other day i was wondering about the fruit nft,

do u still work with it?

2 Likes

Yes, I’m going slower with it. I’m not sure if I will reach the 100th lesson with it before New Year.

If I do there might be a new review in its thread.
Since Tuesday it’s the Crystalline Mind and the Fruit of Knowledge only (with a bit of Manhattan method though)

11 Likes

Any more reviews on this one since Dec '22?

Interesting
How to buy this?

anymore reviews on dis ?

Well, it’s 11 owners only and given the scope of description, it’s rather of an unknown nature, so reviews might not come often.

But Self-awareness, intelligence and greater understanding for sure.

3 Likes

It’s not easy to gain spiritual insights that directly translate into knowledge, yet this facilitates that. That’s my view on this when I still had it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes