The Deep Sleeper

@Captain_Nemo you released a photo of this audio separately on Patreon.

Is that a mandala?

3 Likes

no, but in case anybody liked it lol

29 Likes

Miss your mandalas man…you should bring them back…

2 Likes

Good to know it’s improving your sleep.

1 Like

Or the new ginseng field

1 Like
21 Likes

Tell them how long you usually sleep @Maoshan_Wanderer :wink:

22 Likes

Haha generally 4-hours at most…

25 Likes

Love the photo! Looks like Wy’East aka Mount Hood in my backyard from Lost Lake :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Someone had an interesting comment on the photo on Patreon:

It it just me or does anyone see faces in this picture?

3 Likes

I tried this last night x2, and I felt like I could fall asleep any second but kundalini was like “Nawh” so I was up for the next 4 hours. I’ll try again tonight lol.

Zzzzz

Man this really lulls you to sleep. Felt groggy in the morn even after x3 shen, so might cut it to 1-2 loops instead of 3. Feel rested though!

5 Likes

Currently listening to it rn, on my 2nd listen and already so tired, can’t wait to sleep, yesterday when I listened to it I didn’t dream at all or remember my dreams, I’m hoping this video could help me dream more @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

After using this audio yesterday I had my first dream in a very long time. I think it helps with getting dreams.

It has “sweet dream” version in it so that might be the reason.

9 Likes

So I got high yesterday,then came home at 11pm,ate a bunch of stuff(munchies),and finally at 1:30am I decide to play this track while reading something on forum.7 minutes later and I am yawning,getting rly sleepy even though I was fully awake and alert.Then I actually laid on bed to meditate to the audio,after I used it second time,I felt sedated,sleepy and rly slow,just like u do after a long and hard day.I have tendency to sleep shitty after getting high(not to mention eating in late hours and a lot),so I played it 3rd time just to test how good the sleep will be.
Benefits:1.My first bathroom break was 5 hours later,which is usually a lot more often.
2.I fell asleep like a baby, from my observation,ur body just naturally starts breathing so slow(there were some difficulties considering I had full belly,nonetheless it worked).
3.Dreams are vivid
4.I slept for only 7ish hours,when I smoke I need at least 8 and a half and I feel groggy next day.Now I feel fine even though all factors were on the side of me having sleep issues tonight.I will test it in the upcoming days more just to see its power if I am sober and in fasted state,what will happen.I have some predictions,but we will see.
5.This one is harder to explain.Didnt notice it at first but ojas,plasma,induced mots are fields I use regularly,but it seems that bad quality sleep prevented my body from reaping full effect of these.When I woke up today I knew somethiing felt different when I used ojas,didnt pay much attention though.Later while learning coding I noticed plasma field affecting me more,now finally with Induced Mots I can feel it actively working,before I just played field 3 times and hoped it is doing something.Incredible how much sleep matters

11 Likes

Now this deserves separate reply,I SLEPT BETTER THAN IN THE LAST HALF A YEAR OR MORE SERIOUSLY PEOPLE USE THIS AWESOME.Saying this cuz I did everything I could to disrupt my sleep,but after using it didnt matter.

14 Likes

Literally closed my eyes subconsciously and just slept, woke up at 4;30 and had an amazing sleep

5 Likes

Yeah it felt so cool to read about orexine and GABBA while it is playing and preparing u for sleep.Like I am focused on reading but at the same time I am getting sleepy.

Worked really well, got sleepy very quick with this one. When I woke up I felt well-rested ^^

8 Likes