The Divine Physique (Private Group)

On my list.

4 Likes

Noone answer this thx as its irrelevant until you possess it.
Plus the Account joined 4 mins ago not sus at all to make this the first question lol.

8 Likes

If not please there is no need to post this information thanks be so kind and delete it.

Sorry. Ill Delete my reply if you wish, my bad. Was the previous guy a troll? :thinking:

He was a Scammer/Troll.

Oh right. My bad. Don’t see what he could’ve done with the info though :man_shrugging: Have a good day

1 Like

By the way do you guys listen to Divine Physique with headphones or speakers? I’m in a dilemma right now :sweat_smile: And is pairing DP with Muscle Beyond Limits a good idea?

I prefer speaker on all the fields i listen to always.

2 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply :+1::+1: by the way, do you own Divine Physique yourself?

):):<

L🙃l_

1 Like

We/I/ whatever you wanna call me, where faster, thank us instead. For everything.

1 Like

Yeahhh, thank you !

1 Like

:full_moon_with_face::sun_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::dizzy::star::sparkles::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::joy_cat::hugs:

3 Likes

Does it matter what volume I listen to DP with? Also do we have to be listening to it in order to activate the auto workout, or can we request it whenever we want to? Even while not listening?

I’ve been in India for two weeks now and I don’t have any access to a gym. So for the first time I have to rely on the automated workout of the divine physique. I’m really amazed about the results. It keeps me in good physical shape together with the divine recovery subfield. Tonight girivalam on full moon night.

Om Namah Shivaya :white_heart:

12 Likes

What is your latest result and how many times we should use?

1 Like

This some crazy ass stuff this absolutely mental

1 Like

Hi @VOTMAN!

Welcome Triune Light

Hi @Rosechalice

1 Like

hey yall, any of you guys got a copy of this for sale? I’ll gladly pay.