The Dutasterided Scalp: New Release

For the moment nothing to report. Always little hairs. It’s been a while since I last listened to this audio field (I am listening to other fields at the moment)

I also didn’t think of integrating it again on a metal object.

I will do it today on my metal headband for 30 days. its prevents me from listening and also allows me to listen to other fields in parallel.

On this moment for my hair I do this:

• use of mandala for hair (other designer)
  • dutasterided fields on a metal object.
  • consumption of good quality eggs during the week
  • plasma protocol audio fields (especially 3), lymph, blood and auto immune.

:wink:

3 Likes

Why not Include Serum?

1 Like

I don’t have this audio field…I’ll buy it later :grin:

2 Likes

Everyone should also try out the hair growth booster along with shiny hair/dutasteride

4 Likes

Can I listen to the 3rd edition overnight? Or 2-3 times?

same here. listened to it twice for the first time. experienced some testicular pain for 3-4 seconds.

1 Like

If I use the erectile dysfunction, will it cancel the effects of this one? This will try to reduce DHT in the scalp while the ED will maybe (I guess) try to increase testosterone leading to increase in DHT in the body.

That’s why this field’s description specifies it’s works on the DHT on the scalp, so you know that those two fields are fine together.

2 Likes

Can this field help stress related hair loss or is it strictly for MPB (clearing dht from scalp)?

I don’t believe that dutasteride helps with hair loss due to stress.

1 Like

I started listening to that trio and my scalp is constantly itching.

2 Likes

man, in the beginning this audio caused some pain in my right testicle, it wasn’t regular. more like a pulse. regardless i continued listening, and there was no pain after 3 days, listened for a month and than went on a trip and i couldn’t listen to it. and a day after the pain in right testicle returned. and it started from the testicle and almost to the level of my navel. the pain was like a pulse and it was in wave, from testicle to navel level. it went on for 3 days but on the 4th day, there wasn’t any pain. although the pain was not effecting any activities but i could feel it very well and decided to stop listening

Please see a doctor. Just to make sure everythink is okay.

4 Likes

I am planning to, as well as listening to some of the sapiens’ healing audios, so far I’m feeling good and normal. that pain is no more there. but I am very alert regarding it, if anything happens, even a bit, I will go for a checkup. thank you for the concern, appreciate it.

2 Likes

Well, i had been using this field on and off since the day it was launched…
it did help me to slow down the hair loss and hair thinning, but also i don’t know it’s not a complain but just a feedback that it does affect libido and hormones .
i used to quite regularly and my balls were kinda tight all the time and also my semen got quite thin… no morning woods and no sexual urges and but it ED. All the side effects of taking the real dutasteride so i understand how potent sapiens fields are🙏

i thought maybe it’s aa due to some other stuff as it’s mentioned that this audio will cover only scalp but no i was wrong.
i had to stop using this for 3 -4 days as i was busy with my stuff and today morning only i got morning wood back. not really strong but yeah better then I’ve been noticing since 6-8 months and also i did feel a bit of surge in my libido.

so just wanted to ask @Captain_Nemo if you can suggest something regarding this issue or create finasterided scalp which is effective as well but with less sexual side effects.

sorry for writing this long but i felt i should share it as I’ve seen some people complaining about ball ache with this and i can confirm that this thing is real.

2 Likes

Like you said, you’re not the only male who complained about DHT reduction side effects. I discussed this with a very knowledgeable well respected binaural beats and morphic fields maker who knows a lot about the human body and has an expertise in hormones. He had this to say:
“Though dutasteride will lower scalp DHT levels, no matter what, it’ll affect the entire body, not the scalp only. The effect of every single dutasteride comes from irreversible inhibition of 5-a reductase - a process that mainly occurs in the testes and the prostate. Moreover, dutasteride (and finasteride) may downregulate *ARs on the entire body. So though it’s an effect that many users desire (to prevent hair loss and prostate, etc.), it’s necessary to be aware of potential side effects.”
*Androgen receptors

This could explain the tightness in your balls.
Of course every body is different and not every man will have the same reaction to this field, some won’t even have negative side effects at all. But for the males it is good to be aware about potential side effects even though the dutasteride is only targeted at the scalp. The human body is insanely complex and sometimes creators cannot take everything into account when creating body altering productions.

1 Like

yep i agree with you. i respect captain for making such a good thing but the sides are real and that’s why i mentioned if he can create something light but effective for DHT in scalp
coz I’ve got sides but no real regrowth so idk what’s the reason. wanted to use this long enough but the sides are scary

1 Like

Goes to show that even emulating certain drugs energetically can still come with the same side effects of the original material drug. Of course because of the energetic state it is in it can be manipulated more easily but it still contains the energetic blueprint of the original substance so one still has to be extremely diligent in the prevention of side effects during creation.
That’s why I’m always cautious of energetic simulations of drugs because at the end of the day it is still an artificially created substance developed by the pharmaceutical industry and we all know that medicines always will come with side effects unfortunately.

1 Like

I have an important question I want to start this field but I’m also looking to start topical finasteride would this be a problem?

1 Like

From my experience, it would not be a problem but rather benefical.
A while ago I decided to shave my head cuz I was so tired trying to save my hair. At that time, I was using Hair Serum, Lions Mane and Plasma Rich Hair along with using Biotin supplement.
Though the temple and the surrounding areas got darker and stronger, my hair kept falling and the bald spot on the crow was still there, it felt like the fields were trying to regrow the hair but then they just kept falling, like a vicious cycle. I was so frustrated.

I was thinking of being a bald person for the rest of my life. But only after shaving my head, I saw that my head skin wasn’t in its best condition, there were damages and acnes. I also started to seeing recommended videos on Youtube where guys with the same conditions talking about their journey getting their hair back. Basically, they use Minoxidil with Finasteride (a DHT blocker).
That’s when I decide that it’s not the end, there are other things I can do and I want to get my hair back.

After doing some research, I bought Hair4u Pro serum (mixed of minoxidil and finasteride) and a DHT Blocker advanced version.
Along with the old fields, I decided to add Dustarided Scalp in the stack, this field slipped from my mind before, though I have Hair Serum and the serum contains Dustaride as a subfield, I think the Dustaride would be stronger cuz it focuses solely on placing dustaride stimulant on your scalp.

But there’s on problem, the DHT Blocker I bought contains too much vitamin C (it was made from 100% plant and Amla was one of the ingredients), it kept me up at night and disturbed my sleep pattern (I had the same problem before when consuming too much vitamin C daily).
So I stopped using it, and luckily Captain has made the Hormone Regulate field which reduces testoterone and DHT production, so I started using it instead. I must say it works very well, the side effect is that my libido has decreased, but it doesn’t matter that much to me.

I’ve been doing this for nearly a month, and the inital result is very promising. The hair on my crown and M area is poping out, and my hair doesn’t fall that much, only 1-2 strands when I take a shower, which is a huge improvent.
I believe I will get my hair back even darker and stronger than before in several months.
One unexpected benefit from the reduce DHT field, my face and body skin is getting smoother with much less ances.
Just want to share my experience and hope it can help someone :pray:

P/s: Don’t overuse the reduce DHT field, from my experience, 2 listens everyday is the perfect amount (I did ask Tarot for the number), 1 is not strong enough while more than two would rather cause trouble, especially if you wanna be sexually active.

4 Likes