The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

After 2 weeks of using it in combination with Soul Core restoration among the many things I feel somehow physically stronger.

Keep in mind I’m not in long term retention nor working out at the moment

6 Likes

For some reason, I’m picturing the martian weaving in and out traffic, in a thunderstorm. The intro definitely sounds the way you described it, though. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This track makes me dance in my seat every time I hear it, even while driving. :smirk: It sounds sexy, puts me in a great mood, and I feel more attractive, and in turn, projects more of my inner confidence outwards.

Vibing alone, but attracting others with a quiet confidence. :relieved:

4 Likes

would this audio and testosterone clash or could i use both

They blend 100%, won’t clash.

1 Like

Auroch Potion is blend of two AFAIK.
Edit: sorry incorrect, Auroch Potion includes Red Oil of Mars.

1 Like

thx for the advice guys, can I loop this tho lol

1 Like

I recommend you to start slow with Black Martian Jing. It is realy strong and the “Martian” part can cause high blood preasure.

3 Likes

woops accidently listened to this like 5 time while washing the dishes, it feels like ive sniffed cocaine lol

4 Likes

I am buying this for hair loss.

Hey, I am currently dealing with premature ejaculation. How has your progress been, I have tried different things but of not much help. I would appreciate it if you could share some info with me.

According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) this condition is connected with weak kidneys. Google “kidneys according to TCM” and you will find many usefull publications. The field itself is very strong I am using it regularly but it won’t be enough on it’s own. You will need to work on your kidneys too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Start practising Kegels! Strengthen your PC muscles.

1 Like

I’m not seeing any other women talk about this, so I was happy to see you tried it. How did it go for you?

This field is safe for women too and there is nothing male-specific in here.

6 Likes

Im a woman and ive used it.

Nothing to worry about.

Feels great, energizing and empowering, and i actually think its great for women because i feel an extra layer of physical strenght, that i never felt before

8 Likes

+1 on the physical strength increase

4 Likes

Cool! Thank you

1 Like

Yo tambien he lidiado con eso por varios años, me di cuenta que empeoraba si usaba cosas que estimularan los riñones, hasta audios para los riñones, mejore bastante usando Flow of Jing y Jing Infussion, al parecer el Jing esta muy relacionado y posiblemente los otros tesoros también. Lo que mas te recomiendo es no usar cosas que estimulen tus riñones tanto positiva como negativamente, a menos que lo necesites claro.

2 Likes

wow y porque?