The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

Shiet I played this sometimes 8 to 15 times while reading and playing games gives me like a adderall effect focus and more energy

4 Likes

No lo se, simplemente lo empeora

uhm hi is this safe for women?

2 Likes

Yes, just dont use it much.

I play a few loops few times a week.

It energizes really good and gives me a cool effect deep every where

Also mental clarity, like a masculine positive nonchalant outlook that we women dont have much of at times lol

No negative effects

9 Likes

thank you plan on buying this and will be using by my wife also is it okay ? buy it and we use it but she is also paying half of the amount all our purchase from gumroad is like that we pay half each

2 Likes

Yes all fields can be shared with spouses even if only one paid.

The only ones that only exclusively work for the person that buys are:

NFTs
Fields on the 22 tier on Patreon

And from Gumroad:

Order by 3

But nothing would happen if you or her play them next to the other person, it wont just work for whoever didnt buy it.

4 Likes

okay thank you
:innocent: Godbless you
we just started our journey energetically we agreed to buy fieldsā€‹:relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!

Enjoy it!

2 Likes

this one surprised me.

i was expecting to have an overwhelming feeling to exercise, but its much more balanced because iā€™m feeling focused as well.

i feel ike this can be a good booster for any other field

4 Likes

anyone has an AI picture from the description

2 Likes

14 Likes

When I got this field maybe a month ago I felt the lava like jing accumulate in my jewels after 2x listen. Right now I listened to this field around 10 times throughout the day and donā€™t get that feeling anymore. Does anyone have an idea why and should I loop this field more for desired effect?

3 Likes

Yes I felt the same the first time and never again. It works the same but I guess the first time always has that power punch in it.

3 Likes

Yep yhats the same for me, I always feel the field so much the first time i play it but then after I dont feel it as much

the field still works as advertised tho u donā€™t need to feel it

3 Likes

That is called integration, that does not mean that the field does not work but that it was integrated into your energy system.

11 Likes

Didnā€™t know that until now :smiley:

1 Like

I again feel energy from the picture

2 Likes

does this restore pre natal jing ?

3 Likes

Nope

2 Likes

From what I recall, if you want to restore pre natal jing you should use the Negentropic jing from the three treasures album on sapien shop or you could try the Godlike jing from PU. Both of these restore all types of jing and as @Maoshan_Wanderer had stated black martian is focused on the raw and physical jing.

8 Likes