The Eternal

So these has a new unique method of growth? That’s cool.
But is it the same for the Instagram and nft images as well? Or are they different in terms of growth?

Cap can i ask the NFT or NFTs to heal a family member or to work with a family member for a couple of hours.

So they get all the benfits of the NFT

3 Likes

When he wants it he can should be willing to try out to carry a small picture on his person.

2 Likes

Thats cool if that is possible :)

*Instagram and nft images

Type mistake

It is a bit different, but similar, i would say the catch up is a lot longer with older ones.

You can ask, but these are meant to be personalized to the person owning it.

Keep in mind, while the amount seems high, no more are planned when its gone.

So the possible mint amounts is also very locked.
only that specific amount will ever function.

It is possible to work around perhaps, before it is all sold
but after that, its pretty much locked.

It would be best to make a wallet you can transfer to him and let him use when needed then transfer back to yourself.

While i am not too great a judge on people’s sensitivity, these are strong.
He should be made aware as well… cause he will feel it

He may freak out far worse

36 Likes

So let’s say I printed an nft image and I lost it. If I print new one will it be weaker than old one? Or does the entire nft field base grows collectively and printing again won’t matter since it’s the original field that grows overtime? I mean it’s like magician, star etc not the ones supposed to be tags.

Captain, can this ( the eternal , the unexpected nft) work the same If I use them as a digital mobile wallpaper ?

Or

they are meant Only for use as a print, either as a dog tag or on paper etc. to work for the nft user ?

Pls confirm.

Sorry, if this has been answered already, i might have missed somewhere.

4 Likes

i have same hm…thoughts about healing my own…aaand…well i am being egoistical… first of all i am so used to feeling/recieving energy as my relatives are not…this can/will be intense for them…this explains also some reactions of the people arround me when i am using fields on no volume…

i really am…self centered, became so… but…
ya…the fields are intense…

but …it is my skin…am not gonna pay attention how others react.

am tired of all this.

glad we have all the tools.

final thought: nobody arround me wants those things… asked all of them…no guilt there…

Yeh man, you can

But… physical things are symbolic and also represent a solid present thing in your reality.
It becomes an anchor for it.

The digital becomes an anchor only when observed.

52 Likes

Thanks a lot captain :partying_face:

9 Likes

Help me understand your situation more clearly please, so that I can give you an answer that specifically addresses your situation: What led you to decide on your current 3-print strategy? What were factors, thoughts and considerations which led you to your decision?

It is fine, I do it all the time.

2 Likes

Can you create email accounts for them which would then make the account personalised to them? (Someone would have to help them access those emails after your transfer but I’m thinking that they have someone like that in their lives already.)

Was this a reply to me? (If so, you didn’t answer my questions.)

But how would that email address be connected to wallet address?

In the Phantom “registration” process email address is never required. Only password for the app.

1 Like

What made you think it is a mistake in the first place? You are the owner of the NFT, you may make as many printed copies as you like. They are going to work only for you, so I don’t see problem there.

I do it all the time, because in case I lose one copy I have others that grew as much as the first one.

3 Likes

Your English is excellent!

I would rather have multiple copies even though they may be weaker, than only one stronger. But that is just my reasoning. Captain said earlier today that these new fields catch up faster if made again than old dog tags. So choice is really yours.

5 Likes

Would this field be appropriate for a toddler? I assume I would have to create a wallet for him?

No and Yes

2 Likes