The Eternal

I don’t know what the rules are about sharing private messages but, captain told me mandalas are ever evolving

Whether they have to be felt, seen, used, kept or in close range for them to grow, I dont know.

But he said they grow regardless of being printed out or not, so printing them out probably does not make a difference in their strength

Same for audios, i don’t know whether they have to be listened for them to grow

2 Likes

I think only smart fields and servitors stay with you since you build a connection with them, they should remember you

That is true. For example, mandala, audio or an object - all that is just how the field is embedded into a medium which can then communicate with our auric field. The basic nature of the field remains the same and continues to grow stronger (and even updated with a growing database) depending on the programming, with time and usage.

Now, let us say you printed a copy of the Eternal, used it for 100 days and it grew to a certain level. Now you lost it and printed another one - does the field kinda start with ground zero, or the field is really not tied to the print in this context and it continues to grow irrespective of the anchoring - that part I am not sure yet.

Also to note, strength of the field is not just a measure of the field in isolation, but also of the degree of interaction/assimilation with one’s aura - this is where I feel Sapien Fields stand out and hence no need of boosting, etc. I think these fields integrate better than even Dale’s fields (I love the man to death, and have most of his fields errr may be even all of them thanks to Sammy bro who sent me the one field I did not have, so this is just a honest opinion)…

24 Likes

Yes, we understand that captain. You would never deliberately try to push the sale of any field.
its just that we are so curious about this field that we wanna know more more and more. Also it will help us manifest it if we know detailing of it.

3 Likes

Perhaps the strength of the field in the life of the owner has more to do with the connection rather than the growth of the field. There must be a measure of connectedness based on the attunement made with the field. I do not know if this is so, but it wouldn’t make any difference whether the field has grown or not if one is not connected to it. I know that people have sold tags that they have had for years, some worn, some not ever opened. I do not know if the fields have the same strength regardless, but that may be so.

8 Likes

danged if I didn’t just write the same thing in another thread, lol. :mage: :rofl:

2 Likes

@Rosechalice I have been meditating on Green Tara all of this weekend, and no wonder I am mirroring your thoughts - you seem to represent all Her beautiful qualities like kindness and compassion :pray:

13 Likes

A grown regular Morphic fields can make a difference though, it knows how to do its job better.

Same for a servitor and smart field

Whether you have a connection or not only affects your capacity and ability to use the field, or the effects from the field on you

I just want to be sure I’m not misleading you here. We’re not “making items” in the same way that we “make items” with–say–the Confidence Sigil or some of the Maker NFTs, where those products put fields onto other objects. These tag-NFTs (my term) don’t put fields onto other objects. These tag-NFTs act like the old dog tags, which is why I’m calling them “tag-NFTs.”

You can put your print into an object to keep your print safe. But the field stays on the print and doesn’t get transferred to another object like it does with the Confidence Sigil.

Since Cap’n has said that these act like the old dog tags, the dog tags’ fields grew when we had them. (When they started to grow–either when they were printed by Teespring or when we received them–well, that’s a matter of debate that I don’t think matters all that much.) If you lost your dog tag, you lost that growth along with your dog tag. If you bought a replacement dog tag, you started from the field’s original strength. The growth of the previous field didn’t magically transfer itself over to your new tag.

Cap’n’s the one to ask.

3 Likes

I think this is important, too. When I first came to this forum, I remember reading some of the old guard who said that the field “grew” from being worn. That connectedness you’re talking about.

I don’t recall any “official” confirmation of that, so I don’t know what the true scoop is.

I do know that Cap’n mentioned several places (in this thread even?) that these new (what I’m calling “tag-NFTs”) act like the old dog tags. From those comments of his, I’m applying the “rules” of the dog tags to these “tag-NFTs.” That’s what I’ve been basing my comments on.

2 Likes

But I agree, having a connection to the field is better than boosting or letting the field grow, the field already knows what to do

1 Like

I believe it doesn’t matter since it’s the original field in quantum that grows from collective use. So even if someone loses the mandala and prints again it shouldn’t be a problem. But it’s different for tags since they are personal fields in onject and not like audio and mandala. And all the imagine would be related to it. Basically there can be thousand copies of an image but the original field is only one out there and all other copies whatsoever are related to it. If that’s affected then all the thousands of printed copies will be affected as well. Cantain has history of making changes in field at past. Like he would modify the original field and all the other copies and field in those audios are affected. Ambrosia redux is a good example. It was completely different at webinar but later on it was tweeked and felt different completely. But other than that fields just probably grow by just manifesting into existence even if no one is using them. However, I think if they are used by people then they grow even faster. That’s my experience at least.

7 Likes

That we need Captain to confirm. How were the earlier tags made? Exactly the same way we are making the tags now - take the NFT picture and print it on a dog tag. So, that way, these are no different. If there is a difference, it has to be with the programming of the field.

The one difference from the dog tag is the NFT aspect of it - only those who legally own the NFT can get the field working. However, are the other aspects different from the older dog tags, that we need to confirm with Captain.

9 Likes

I always err on the side of discretion about private messages, so I congratulate you on not sharing them. :+1:

I’m not disputing you. I just don’t have the knowledge that you have, which has not been officially shared (that I’ve seen) on this forum.

That’s interesting. I wonder what that means. (My mind is shuffling through so many possibilities.)

Yeah, I don’t know either. As I just mentioned to RoseChalice (a couple of posts above), I remember from my early days on this forum where some of the then-old-timers believed they had to be used (AKA worn and/or kept in close range) for them to grow, but I don’t know whether that was an opinion or an accurate description. :man_shrugging:

On the audios, for me, that’s a whole 'nother can of worms that I’m going to sidestep because, for me, I don’t need (in the true meaning of that word) my fields to grow in the way I’ve seen others on here need that growth. I think I’m with you and @Rosechalice where my goal is my better integration and absorption of my fields. And maybe that’s just my bias talking because that integration and absorption is something I can directly influence, whereas I can’t really influence the growth of a field on my disk drive or on a chain around my neck, short of boosting it. And you know me, I’m all about agency and empowerment–yours, mine and everyone else on this forum.

2 Likes

Yap. I believe they are programmed differently since tags are supposed to be personal and ownly related to the individual that is using it. I would like to know it from captain also. Not saying what I said is completely accurate tho just my initial guess.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t wanna guess, especially as this is a crucial aspect.

I thought you got confirmation from Captain lol, seems not

10 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

I remember Sam mentioning that there’s also programming in the tag when someone asked if they can print the tag image from website and use it. He said it’s not possible since there’s also programming in the object otherwise it would have worked. On the other hand captain made a lots of customs back then which had no image on them but field tied to the object. So I think that might be the aspect which makes these nfts different from physical tags which are dependent on physical objects which is not required for the nfts or mandala.

1 Like

Dude, you have the sweetest heart. Thank you!

15 Likes

Because the images on the Website were not the images that carried the programming. I have older images for several tags, which Dream kindly shared and I have printed my own tags with them and they work very well. And these are not the images on the site, but the original JPEG/PNG images which carry the programming. Third-party vendors who created tags earlier also used the original image with programming to produce the tags - it is not that Dream held each of the dog tags and programmed them individually. The programming in the object is embedded into it because of the accompanying image.

But then again, I am sure there is extra programming in the images meant to be worn as tags vs other mandalas that do not require wearing.

Even among the NFTs - only some come with the instruction “to be worn” - so there does seem to be some difference here.

11 Likes