The Flow (Patreon Release)

This is an amazing release, thank you Dream :pray:It is very appreciated and useful for me.

Well now I understand the purpose of each field except for the one of Pure Lands Bleesing , does anyone know a little more about what it is about? What are the pure lands and what can I expect? My first idea is that it should serve for good luck but I donā€™t really know the concept. Or maybe just for feel peace in your house

thanks again :)

7 Likes

Its about this:

Pure land - Wikipedia.

So like getting blessing coming from there, pure lands is not one specific place per se (only) also like ā€œplacesā€ = ā€œlevelsā€

14 Likes

If only people at my workplace would know how i troll them . Lol

6 Likes

Im in love with ouw Vibrational Riser sounds. Canā€™t stop listening to it

Is that really trolling though? or the opposite :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Jing love and chi infused pure trolling.

4 Likes

Is there a correlation between this and The Flow NFT? :slightly_smiling_face:

(^ Flow NFT)

3 Likes

Since this album is about Jing, Chi etc. and has a Yin-Yang symbol in its cover art, there is an open question of mine here ā€“ if anyone knows the answer I would appreciate a reply, thank you very much in advance:

2 Likes

The unconditional love infusion is next level. It makes me feel full of self love. Adding this to my journey of self love.

13 Likes

You asking me? or?

On a whole side relation that can answer how biologically.
Hormones are what influences the energy to be male or female.
the energy works with what is presented.
If there is more testosterone then that energy, which we can see from even the testosterone youtube video, has a very masculinizing effect.
it is shaped influenced by the raw materials present to work with.

I would think this affects the gender of the birth.

31 Likes

Isnt it chromosomes the ones responsible for the gender?

What an album for medecines sessions :cyclone: :fire:

Who makes the rules for this energy? How does the energy know to abid by the rules and in turn become a masculine thing.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the reply.

I never actually though about the hormones connection and that the physical hormones are what would give the energy a masculine or feminine imprint.

It makes sense now, since things like gay tantra sex also exists and gay couples are also exchanging their energies somehow.

So physical hormones decide about gender, sexual orientation and what gender imprint the energy gets imprinted with.

Which then means that since there are a ton of different physical hormones, and not just in humans but also in animals, that there are as many ā€œsexual energy gendersā€ and mixes of those, as there are different physical hormones in existence. Right?

However one question would still be open for me:

If physical hormones influence the energyā€™s gender imprint, how does this then for example work on the astral planes, where ā€œastral peopleā€ can have astral sex and also exchange their energy with each other?
Do they simply exchange neutral energy or are there also other factors in play that would imprint their astral body energy with a masculine or feminine imprint?
Maybe something like them remembering their physical lives and how it felt ā€œto be under testosteroneā€ or ā€œunder estrogeneā€ and then bringing these memories back as concepts from the physical into the astral and there conceptually imprint onto their astral bodies?

Why does for example an astral Goddess have a feminine energy astral body and an astral God a masculine energy astral body?
They are not under the influence of physical hormones.
Are they simply incorporating female and male concepts with their consciousness and these concepts then imprint their energy/astral bodies with a female/male gender touch?

Thank you.

Ah i think i get it now.

So chromosome define how the body looks male or female, but hormones define the feminine or masculine energy. Interesting! And a lot of things make sense now.

6 Likes

@GNd !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was using the Jing infusion along with Environmental Jing saturation in the morning and I literally became a machine, no tired at all, fully energized throughout my work as a waiter as I have to do lots of physical activities, cleaning, moving, etcā€¦ This Jing field really surprised me for so much natural energy effects like its from my own body and none of energy drinks or substances would compared to this state, even the older fields like plasma charged mito, old jings. Well done Sapien, another unknown masterpiece. :pray:

31 Likes

The Jing and Chi infusion fields feel much stronger and somehow more easily integrated into my system, compared to the ones in the Ancient Arts album (idk how they compare to the negentropic ones tho), yet also i can loop them for much longer and still not feel much overload or overwhelmed.
truly an amazing combination right here
Thank you so much Dream for this masterpiece :heart:

18 Likes

Ive been listening to the Chi and Jing audio daily for more than a year, so Iā€™m very much looking forward to comparing it to this new version ! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I am not sure which of the environmental fields is responsible for this, and this is just an observation/theory, but I feel like since having played these, much less insects are entering my apartment.

Which I like very much :relieved:.

Those little monsters belong to the outside. I guess this is my human DNA speaking, since insects were historically, and still are today, one of the main sources of transition of diseases.

I mean, no one cares about insects on the astral planes, they are just like a visual effect of the environment there. But here in the physical, they are a threat to human survival.

9 Likes

wow itā€™s interesting, for me it is the oppositeā€¦ the first time I listen to Chi environment my room was full of mosquitoes, I was meditating for about 10 minutes with the audio and at least 6-8 mosquitoes were surrounding me, for a moment I thought how strange they are too many in a very short time but I remembered that it has Itā€™s been raining these days and itā€™s humid and hot outside and the window is open, itā€™s normal, but now that you mention it, it may have been Chiā€™s environmental field lol :joy: (or maybe not)

oh and they werenā€™t biting me they were just there floating about 50 cm from me, those mosquitoes were supercharging with chi but unfortunately I had to remove them

7 Likes