The higher self and claim to be a millionaire

Hello friends, I would like to know your opinion on this matter, we are clear that to express money, in this case, you have to cleanse yourself at an energetic and subconscious level and install new beliefs as well as feelings related to the manifestation, but after reading a lot of material I find Conflicts between the idea of ​​being a millionaire and the connection with the higher self, in many products I see warnings such as “even if you do energy work, visualize and control your mind if your higher self does not want you will not be rich” or "you can only get what you need to live because money in piles almost always interferes with personal growth or the true purpose of the person, therefore you cannot have more money than necessary. Will it never happen? Money in piles tends to interfere with the true purpose? How can I Know that purpose to know if it interferes with my desire? I have tried in meditation and I do not get anything clear. I read them, thank you very much to all :) @Captain_Nemo @SammyG :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m not Sammy nor the Captain, but if I may say my opinion on this interesting question, then I would say one main issue is about becoming or being content with what one has and what one is destined to do here in this life-time. And also have faith and trust the higher self’s guidance, regardless what the ego desires. I think if those are achieved, there is no more desire to become a millionaire, nor a feeling of lack when it does not happen, or when the higher self has other plans in store.

That warning sounds like an unhealthy relationship with money. While often there may come important lessons with the struggles we go through because we lack money, some also experience important lessons from being rich. I also think you can be rich and still experience personal growth, it depends on how you use the riches / your relationship with it. But I think the goal should be to not be attached to becoming rich, to free oneself and be able to better focus on what someone truly likes to do or what their calling is. I’d think that to be a good starting point, let go of all limitations.
I hope I understood this question correctly.

5 Likes

You can still be rich and enlightened :slightly_smiling_face: think about Jimmy Carey.

I think it also help you to help more people as money let you to give you opportunity to do what you want very easily. For example donating to people that needed. Ect ect

Some higher self incarnate to a rich person is also for a reason. Some born with both and some lack.

Whatever you think it’s fine for you as long as it not only benefit you but people around you. Then it’s all alright

The true purpose of all souls in this earth is to learn. To experience this human being… So it all apply to the basic needs of human itself. From wanting certain food or money or even a partner.

But do you really need it? It all depends on you. If you set healthy boundaries between all of above. Then it’s all okay

To be spiritually enlighten is that you being more aware of yourself and the people around you that they’re your own projection.

And from there you can be wisely to use your power especially with money ( to help the other soul grow)

And what you can do about it is to allow every moment as an opportunity for you to grow as a soul as well.

So money is good? Depends on how you views it

Is it good for spiritual development? Depends on how you views it. If you think money is bad then it is.

So always affirm yourself that it is good. Money is good and money helps you spiritually to grow. In the most healthy way.

6 Likes

Have you ever heard of survivors guilt?

Anyways, I believe its another ode to duality. Like even if you are enlightened, you still have to be a part of this world; most cannot be monks and recluse.

With that said, just because you have money doesn’t mean you’re to spend it all; it’s a discipline. Like food- just because cake is scrumptious, doesn’t mean one is to gorge it down all at once- it’s about self control. It’s finding the middle ground.

Plus the more attuned you are to source, the easier abundance flows through, and because you already feel abundant… the desire for luxuries does lower, but not because it’s…beneath you…rather it’s in due to the overflowing of nectar from Within …but that by no means equates to needing to deny self of the finer things in life. There is no correlation.

It is apparent in today’s society there is a stigma associated with wealth, but the monetary component is only one facet to it.
Wealth is a way of life- and perhaps that is the bridge between the two variables your q brought forth

Earth is a school, but all schools encompass a playground- and I think sometimes we forget the latter. ( Meaning: It’s okay to enjoy )

It’s not a bad thing to enjoy luxuries.
It by no means alludes to being greedy.
It is about moderation and allowing self to receive, sans culpability
To be filled with gratitude rather than guilt.
And of course accepting that since with great power comes great responsibility (since $$ talks) , it is pivotal you give back to the collective , in my opinion, at the very least !

14 Likes

@Esmeralda:

Read these (my personal opinion):

8 Likes

Excellent question and excellent answers from buddies. :+1::+1::+1:

Be it any desire,
My understanding is when the connection with the higher self is established or is “truly” attuned , there would be no conflict of any way in terms of anything(money, sex, way of life, literally anything) in their lives. It’s like Bluray 1080p HD quality of understanding of what their desires are, and how to achieve them in a right way and for the highest good of themselves and everyone. The kind of clarity in thought is something exceptional when we are attuned with the higher self. No doubts or fears block , rather no question about one self !!
Story time :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s like a journey on a highway , we perfectly know what’s ahead and where we are going and how to reach. In that journey , let’s say there are sightseeing ( also speed breakers :joy:) places on the en route, these things are the persons, desires - money, sex, travelling and many more situations, - particularly learnings out of it and gaining wisdom out of them is the whole agenda, that we need to face and learn in one’s incarnation.
This is one part of the story when we are in connection with our higher self, since it always wish the best route for us to reach the destination.

The other part of the story is there would be few lanes on the highway that seem like shortcuts or there would be some sightseeing location (luring most of the times :heart_eyes::star_struck:) , that would need a detour. This is the Mr Ego path. :grin:
How long and how far deep one takes the detour is upto his buddhi (intelligence) and his newly accrued desires.

Who controls who, is the actual point. If one has the control, they see billions as some piece of paper and as a tool to experience life. The key is the “control”.

The actual decision making or the so called free will or whatever comes at this juncture, is something that one needs to decide if he wants to stick to highway or wanna take a detour/and how far.

IMO Any route we take, eventually one needs to practise contentment, and detachment, irrespective of one holding millions or a penny. Without this, one would be traveling on the same route millions of times without any growth in one’s consciousness.

I’d say “find the desire”, gain clarity of it, express it fully, digest the experience, grow out of it," enjoy the entire process", “digest the learnings”, share and care the outcomes," develop contentment and detachment" from above. By above thy will know journey is destination and destination is journey. :partying_face::mechanical_arm:

Hope ur question is answered somewhere above :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Btw, the above applies to any desire imo :first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

11 Likes

7 Likes

Hello friends, sorry for my Google english and thank you very much for your answers, they excite me and fill me with joy, all your points of view are feeding mine. The reason for this question is because almost nowhere have I heard of manifestations of large amounts of money, you can have the “ideal partner” a perfect health and even regenerate and even rejuvenate the physical body, but if you ask about the money issue There is always a “limit”, if for example you ask by lottery they tell you that you can win small prizes, but a very deep part of me tells me "no, you can win a cent or ten million, I don’t care, but you need to work a lot more in yourself than what you would do in a conventional job, the more you work on yourself the faster and more fun and quantitative it will be. "Is this my higher self cheering me on? I have never had much idea of ​​what this higher self is until you have described it up there, can my higher self feed a desire that leads me to meet him? My greatest wish has always been to learn to use psychic powers and have enough money and resources to just only dedicate myself to that, it may seem stupid, but it is the most tender and sincere wish of my soul since I was a child, and I have never lost it Thanks to all of you who are helping me with this. :)

6 Likes

yes, these thoughts keep coming…
it’s philanthropic endeavors as in support to charitable causes in nutrition, shelter, education etc

1 Like

Hi Esmeralda, Nice to meet ya. I’ll gladly share a few of my thoughts on this.

I do think that it’s easy for greed and materialism to interfere with one’s spiritual growth. The desire to have more can sometimes lead to an endless chase of more material things that don’t result in lasting happiness. And in such a chase, lose sight of what’s here and what’s now. Of what you do have.

So I think learning to appreciate what you have is important. Loving who you are and what you have no matter what, is what the higher self tends to nudge you towards. Because material things are transient. They fade with time. Your present state of being is constant and ever eternal. So if you find wholeness in how you are now and what you currently have, then you won’t feel like you need anything else to grant you fulfilment.

I think once you can find wholeness as you are and not have a need for other things to be happy, you gain an inner freedom to go for the things you truly want… Your true desires or what some might say ‘higher purpose’ tends to expose itself from this state of wholeness.

For some, their purpose is to learn and explore life as much as possible. For some, it might be to help others. For some it might even be to create a very successful company and make millions. But in essence, it is something they truly desire and want to do. There is no attachment because they do it out of love and passion for this thing. It is genuine and the pursuit of such goals feels effortless because it isn’t done out of necessity. Often, people’s goals are to fulfil certain egotistical needs and that never leads to true fulfilment.

For example, some people want to become a millionaire for the outside validation they get from everyone else. So such people don’t even care so much about material things but the validation they’ll get for having these material things. It isn’t genuine. And the worst part is that they have to depend on that validation to feel happy. They fear losing it since their happiness depends on other people’s perception of them. This is why a number of celebrities are quite depressed.

But desiring to make millions of dollars is still a fine pursuit! I don’t think money is necessary for happiness… but money does help one acquire more freedom. With money, you can travel the world, give to those who need, create wonderful things to provide value to others and do a conundrum of things to stack your life up with experiences. And to even make that kind of money, you have to provide some kind of value to the world that is reciprocated in $. It’s just best doing what you love and getting rich doing it. It is extremely fulfilling.

And even if you are working the stock market or doing forex… so as long as you enjoy doing it and feel fulfilled with your extra income… using it to live life and do the things you love… then why not? That sounds purposeful to me.

I think our higher selves aren’t as close minded as our little egos tend to assume they are. They are extremely open as they are connected to everything and see the bigger picture. Making money is a part of the Earth game and money grants access to a lot more facets of this whole planet and all it has to offer. So… earning more money isn’t a non spiritual pursuit that automatically makes you lose yourself. It’s just it more than often does tend to do that because our egos get wrapped up in the chase. That’s why our higher selves nudge us to work out our ego illusion first.

All that being said, I think these kinds of beliefs are limiting beliefs that limit of our level of abundance.
Believing that making money and spiritual path do not align is a common belief in many people’s lives… that is getting in our own way. I had that belief years ago and it was something that was continuously getting in the way of me having stable income.

Many of us also believe we don’t deserve more money and just that feeling alone affirms that we won’t attract more. And then… when we try to manifest more income, these limiting beliefs that sit underneath our intentions to manifest more block anything more from manifesting.

I’ve also noticed a lot of people only do manifestation work to try to manifest lottery numbers. Just know that you are competing with millions of other people doing their own manifestation work at the same time (just by imagining it or praying for it, they are doing what you are doing too). It really tends to be quite random despite most people’s efforts.

Anyways, just some of my thoughts on the topic. Thanks for asking though. Great question!

32 Likes

Man that was very insightful… Felt really brightening for the future. Thanks for always speaking your mind!

Intellectually satisfying :D

11 Likes

Thank you very much for the answers, I have been much more than I expected, I think the concept has become clear to me and I hope I can become more and more to my higher self, I am taking the course of sensitivity in my great trip that I share with you, Thank you again😊

2 Likes

The only thing I would add to all these insightful comments is to really think about why you want to be a millionaire. Most people really don’t crave the money itself because it is only a means to exchange energy. They crave what they can exchange that energy for - what it can get you. As @SammyG said, freedom is a common underlying goal, There is no conflict between being spiritual and being free. Just discovering what you really want paints the picture differently and resolves any concerns.

10 Likes

I have thought a lot about everything you have written me, and I have looked for “the true reason”, I remember working in the pandemic, cleaning a gym, I had found the fhilip page and its energetic audio files, it was like a dream, all the life thinking "there is something missing where I look, there is something strange that I notice but I don’t know how … it is as if things are asleep, can you communicate with things? It is as if I had forgotten something too … "I worked hard to get the article, I did not feel many effects but feeling the minimum result encouraged me to continue looking for better jobs to obtain better articles, the possibility of an energetic world linked to this physical world is the most beautiful reality for me, I think I just want money to spend more and more time on energy work without worrying about the price of tools or eating, but analyzing what you have said, the best way is to simply focus on my passion and keep my vision in the present, I already do what I want, really, I just have to enjoy it more, allow myself to feel the abundance in a drop of gold and a drop of rain ( are the same), this is the conclusion of what you have taught me friends, thank you​:blush::blush::blush::heart:

7 Likes

I personally see this actually 100% the other way around.
First you need to take responsibility, and then as a result of this you will have power.
This statement has been inverted on purpose and is pushed in the mass media to brainwash the masses to fear their own power. Since most are afraid of taking responsibility for their lives, they then cannot utilize their own inherent power. No responsibility = no power.

Also, just having a ton of money, does not mean you have a ton of power. Money cannot buy you what you are actually manifesting. It can help in the belief of manifestating something, but it is not necessary in the first place. Beliefs and manifestations always rule over physical resources. The power is always in the consciousness.

In my opinion 99% of the self-help and financial advice industry are a giant brainf*ck full of limiting beliefs, ignoring the subconscious mind and its power to manifest. That’s why TED talks, YouTube motivational speeches, get-rich-courses etc. bring zero results for 99.9% of the people who are consuming this stuff. Even worse, those people are programming themselves even further with the limiting beliefs and assumptions that are being pushed there.

I also believe that any discussion about wealth needs always to start with self love and self worth. Because only if you love yourself, you will allow yourself on a subconscious level to gift all the good things to yourself.

Those good things are then a result/consequence/symptom of the love for yourself and this wealth can manifest in different forms. Therefore the above picture of “perceived vs actual” types of wealth is also misleading. They all represent symptoms of wealth and this wealth will manifest for everyone differently depending on their personal preferences.

So here is my 3 Steps Easy-To-Use-At-Home Everyone-Can-Do-It Get-Rich-Quick Program:

Step 1: Love yourself consciously
Step 2: Love yourself subconsciously
Step 3: Manifest wealth

:heart::moneybag:

20 Likes

I just received a newsletter the other day, expressincing these very same sentiments.

3 Likes

What fields do you suggest for these 3 Steps? Thank you

Hi, Esmeralda. welcome-back-back

1 Like

What your higher self has in store for you, is between your higher self and you.

Here are three real stories:

• Person requests a million from their higher self. Person gets told they shouldn’t want a number, but whatever is required to do their work in this life.

Person asks for the right level of abundance for them. Person becomes rich (way over millionaire, after a time…no lottery winning here).

• Shaman is having a conversation. Shaman spills some water and the other person forgets about their story.

Shaman knows that was the higher self, that intervenes when something that would be out of “our path” comes along. Doesn’t happen often. Our higher self’s idea of our life path is a very wide one. You would have a hard time making choices outside of it. That’s the shaman opinion.

• A person learns to program his subconscious. Then learns to “command” the higher self. There are always just more traps on the way so he never gets to what he wants.

The lesson here though, is that we can change “higher self stuff” too. It is just another level of energy work. And even then, there is no guaranteed success.

This particular person says that we basically live in a reality track (timeline). And we have to shift (he can do it, but a bazillion factors get in the way and he has to manually control all of them).

My own opinion is that the higher self is accepting of reality. So we are supposed to get our experiences here, and not just throw the whole thing out and change tracks. And that guy’s experiences basically tell me that tracks will suck us in again and again (it is like karmic forces, not easy to overcome).

And all of this is just stuff I’ve read that is no better than what you have read.

All three examples are of people that are already good at manifesting.

So I don’t know where you stand but the thing is that you could find a lot of information that simply doesn’t relate to you.

3 Likes

Step 1 + 2 → the fields in JAAJ’s Self Love Stack

Step 3 → I will create a Wealth Stack soon

6 Likes