The Immortal Caladrius (Perfect Health and Immortality Group) - NFT

And why not Eternal?
:)

5 Likes

Exactly… it’s even priced lesser I think.
But what is the difference between the two anyway? :thinking:

No lol the Eternal is 750
This several hundred less.

But from another pov other than monetary stuff,
one cannot really ever compare something to the Eternal because
It’s the Eternal lol

(All are different- which speaking of, your question reminded me of something I wanted to post; it would be a very helpful guide. Deff think it would help ease some of the worry some carry in regards to nfts x ability to discern

This is lovely too, no doubt. Its beautiful!
The artwork has my :blue_heart:
This holds that servitor thing, whereas with the Eternal, it may preserve not (the world may never know *inserts owl licking tootsie pop)

2 Likes

For me, the difference is big. Caladrius can be asked, you can ask to help someone, there is audio, there is no need to carry it with you all the time. I want to have both)))

13 Likes

Wow okay thank you for explaining :smiley: I really didn’t know this was lesser than the Eternal!! I want to buy it now :flushed: but anyway the servitor part looks amazing. Also to help someone… :+1: I know a few people I want to help but they can’t buy the Eternal and don’t like to ask because they are older than me and in desi culture, that mindset prevails… anyway thanks. :blush:

2 Likes

I see people keep asking about the differences between the Caladrius and Eternal.

Imo there are huge differences.
The Caladrius is a god level being with egregoric custom features added which continuously expands and learns. He continuously scans the body and is able to find perfect personalized energetic effects for everyone as a balancer for perfect health and immortality.

Being a deity-level being he is also able to do distance healing, work for multiple people at the same time, create personalized items and charge drinks with the energetic signature of Nectar(for more details feel free to check this thread Nectar of Life) and so on

The healing potential of the Caladrius is huge, the legend itself says that this being is able to take the disease and dispel it. The other additional healing features such as negentropy, nectar of life, intercessions, cellular youthening and so on makes it for me the ultimate healing tool.

I attached in the first post the submission form as it was sent to the Captain so people can have a detailed view of all the included features.

40 Likes

it has audio? or only image?

1 Like

Both. Audio + Image.

8 Likes

And a few chicks to boot :grin:

11 Likes

Wow spectacular job to everyone on this project, truly reaching the beyond and beyond already and community fields were only started like last year, honestly awe-inspiringly mind-boggling

Hopefully I’ll be able to buy my own copy soon :see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::pray:

14 Likes

i look thank

1 Like

I don’t say much, but I am a creator myself, and have a fairly high opinion of my own power and tools, so for me to purchase something from someone else speaks volumes.

16 Likes

Caladrius, for me, was about 20% for my own health, 40% for raising my own healing power, and 40% for using in the healing side of my business.

Of course, all those things are directly linked.

13 Likes

By the way, I have some of your physical products :grin:

12 Likes

What an awesome project! Is there a script to bond with the servitor?

1 Like

I think most of the necessary processes will be done naturally, which is his essence.
I personally don’t think of him as a mechanical creature who works by scripts.

in this - opinions are divided.
if you’re more comfortable working in the form of certain commands (let’s say) - i’m sure you’ll be consulted by SorcerySupreme

if you have any specific health problems my only advice is to consciously direct your attention to a specific area of the body when in contact with caladrius

17 Likes

So, you state that there are huge differences between Caladrius and Eternal, and explained some,
It sounds to me Caladrius has more healing potential and more useful feature the owner can use…
Am I right?

Also, will this be ever on sale on the store? (like Sapien store or market place), or will it be only traded / purchased thru the forum thread?
I don’t even see the price…

Thanks and have a great weekend to everyone!

Caladrius as they explained is a servitor diety type where you interact or it intercede on your behalf and repairs any issues.
Eternal is well Eternal, you don’t have to do anything. just wear it cause its a smart field.
Tbh both are very very similar and easy to use. We can’t say if 1 is better than the other cause ultimately both were created by the captain. But since I’m biased, I’ll say Eternal is the way cause in terms of feasibility (Caladrius is in too much demand and it isn’t even completely minted) and function it pretty much already covers everything.

6 Likes

Not to discourage but since Caladrius is less in number of copies, rates are higher than Eternal currently. So it’s upto you. If you feel Caladrius works for you better, why not?

2 Likes

I like how you describe. :blush: Thank you
It’s true we can’t say which is better.
But I’m fascinated with Captain’s woven world concepts (I have a few item with woven world elements in and I like it), I’m curious how it works for human health.
Will it be ever minted and for sale somewhere?
Or will it be only available on trading / selling thread?

2 Likes