The Karma Crucible NFT

Thank you my friend, sounds good.

1 Like

I don’t know how I can describe this conceptually but I feel free (not fully). I can keep pushing and move forward but damn it feels nice for once to have a massive break without feeling tied up by all the external and internal causes.

It’s like I can rest easy.

Bonus if you have either Conceptual Realization or Conceptual Conglomerate

11 Likes

I’m so happy you are having insights with this one!

KC still eludes me and my conscious mind. Other than the vision I had the first time I listened, I have had no one insight with it. I absolutely still play it daily and trust the process however.

In fact yesterday I put it as my phone background. Each little glance had no noticeable impact, but by the end of the day my whole body was in so. Much. Pain. :sob:

I took the screen saver off last night and I’m still so tired and achey today.

I know it’s doing something, but it’s complete elusive to me. What I’m most interested in is how it’s impacting my reality/timeline.

I’d pull tarot but I channel more than anything, and I can never “read” for myself without y conscious mind coming in. Completely the opposite for reading for others.

It’s crazy how energy and karma impact our physical body so much. I love contemplating the interconnectedness of reality

7 Likes

I am experiencing the same.

What I noticed is that I am a lot more detached from my extended physical family members and most people on earth in general – this is awesome because it feels like “I no longer have any open business with them”, which is super liberating :relaxed:

7 Likes

Does anyone here know if there is a guide to NFTs, how to buy them, where to store them, the entire online process?

Here are a couple: Buying NFT Guide
Official NFT Guidelines & Discussion - Update

3 Likes

1 Like

Not sure if this is universal for everyone but a small insight I can give from my personal experience is it burns away the negative impression you had caused to yourself and others and that is just one thing.

I remember the continuous pain I felt throughout the day for 2 weeks, conflicted areas in parts of your body heating up all the heavy debris.

It is a beautiful experience with this field, I may have unlocked certain results that I have been seeking for months because of this.

It’s a grand process happening. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Sorry to necro this but my father in law passed away a year ago due to stage 4 lung cancer. The hell he went through…wasn’t pretty at all. He simply couldn’t eat anything. Became all skin and bones.

But anyways, my mother in law had a vision that he is in a much better place than this Earth. To sum it up even more, hardly anyone had any ill feelings towards him. In fact…he was bullied by all 3 of his older brothers due to his nature being very different to theirs.

5 Likes

How is everyone doing with this?

This is kicking my ass sometimes lol

2 Likes

I’m taking a break right now, but I’d love to hear how it’s working for you!! :sun_with_face:

1 Like

It is making me feel depressed then ok the next moment. All my past lives are paying the price and I wish all of them could be forgiven in a sense.

I guess the guilt and shame we carry over the course of time?

I’d say we do.
There’s a book called Karma: a guide to cause & effect by Jeffrey Armstrong.
I think you’d like it.
I’m actually reading it now.

1 Like

That’s interesting
Perhaps your going through the motions
If you can- see if you can follow this up with Alchemical Blueprint of the Past

If not, that new single he made on guilt would be good.

But send yourself a heaping load of hugs and compassion; it’s so wonderful you’re taking steps to do this even. But also non field related, doing seva is helpful; karma clearing as well but I’ve observed from other it always lessens that sense of heaviness your talking about

2 Likes

I’m understanding this field more now that I’ve taken a break from it.

There’s only a few words in the original description of this field. I had to make sense of it on my own, and here’s what I found, from my own personal and subjective level:

*saw a spiral- spirals are symbolic for repeating patterns, a never ending cycle. As the music went on I saw an image of a body infused with these spirals indicating a reprogramming of information, habits, ancestral karma, etc. there were also a lot of 1 and zero numbers, which if I understand correctly, make up our reality but in a coded form

*there was a student sitting at a desk and he was stuck in the same mental programming/matrix patterns, this field was slowly helping him unravel it. His Brain fog was lifting and he was somehow better to understand the big picture of things

*divine assistance in learning from your mistakes. Even going so far as blocking off harmful roads and doors

*felt some cord cutting & increased ability to walk one’s own path. Visions of the people and words that hurt me in childhood fell away.

*this is all only my personal understanding of the field. I have researched tapasaya since getting it, and never could conceptually understand how it would look in everyday life. Thankful for my higher self explaining it in symbols— because those I do understand! :purple_heart:

12 Likes

Also forgiveness, forgiveness towards oneself and to others, but not limited to our current life, the shame and guilt we have carried over thousands or more incarnations is being washed away through a method of conceptualized forgiveness, at least to my understanding.

This idea sprung in my mind as I read yours.

This is probably a bogus theory on what this field additionally does but I thought why not venture into my theory, what if this field repeatedly adds our good deeds to counter the “karma”? Collecting all the good deeds we have done to nullify the consistent karma?

5 Likes

this is an essential nft for next year, karma will be hitting hard

no wonder this was released on an 8 day

5 Likes

How many of you keep the mandala on you daily? Is it very intense? Or do you just concentrate on it when playing the song

1 Like

Hi nopineappleinmypizza!

NIce 2 again

2 Likes

It has been very intense for me the first weeks, later I grew more accustomed to it. (without meditating to it daily)

But consider it being rather pretty heavy field.

Keeping mandala with u and audio 2-3x daily is a standard. Meditation and specific work are extra, but they do multiply the results greatly.

6 Likes