The Lions Mane (Private Group)

Definitely a field I would never sell lol. Although the hair shedding phase is kinda insane at the moment, but new hair is growing fast though.

4 Likes

Surprisingly with this I haven’t encountered any shedding, but glad the new hairs are coming fast for you

1 Like

I only listen once a day, maybe you integrated better with this field by now. I think mandala is a wise choice at the moment. Happy for your result.

1 Like

Definitely, this is one I do everything I can to keep the most solid connection, out of all NFTS I have had, I have connected with my lions mane the best

1 Like

Print it, slap it on the back of the phone or something and let the magic happen

1 Like

Oh yes brother.

1 Like

My beard has become thicker than ever; hairs where there weren’t any hairs are now thicker and growing, scar tissue has been removed from my beard area as well and of course hair still nice as ever, thicker and darker, small thin spot near my crown has been covered up 98%

And no dandruff at all, I don’t use nizoral anymore

Otherwise I think I can call what I have a real lions mane :lion:

5 Likes

My hair is also growing mightier like a lion. Good job bro :muscle:

4 Likes

I also noticed with this, my adrenal fatigue DRASTICALLY reduced (I know it was this because I took a break from endocriner and any endocrine related field), my hormones seem to have been balanced even more (feel more energetic), great skin effects as well (I had a cut on my neck beard area and it healed very fast without any scar tissue)

and I still don’t have to use nizoral

2 Likes

That’s great, keep us updated. Also @Hauru too if you want.

2 Likes

Also fellow peeps, I urge you to work on the most important thing, regulating stress and nutrition. Stress is one of the main cause of hair loss and it’s present in our everyday life. If you don’t take care of the source that causes it, how long will you keep fighting back and forth with losing hair and growing hair? Fix the source.

As for nutrition, get a real good multivitamin that is not entirely synthetic. I use grass fed liver supplements (highly nutrient dense). Also up your vitamin D intake.

Silent mind and flight to fight are two recommended NFT for dealing with stress.

9 Likes

This nft is not currently in my wallet

These three fields are very helpful for my hair

https://www.patreon.com/posts/regulate-reduce-31810408

https://www.patreon.com/posts/hair-colour-79234790

https://www.patreon.com/posts/platelet-rich-73811766

2 Likes

This is my hair reversed

I highly recommend if you have blueprints

I listen to the blueprint before listening to any fields

20 Likes

Man, I know you must be feeling confident with all that hair restored. Awesome bro :sunglasses::pray:

4 Likes

I’m also looking forward to eveyone results :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Would like to know people’s thought on this :thinking:. DHT could not be the only thing for genetic hair loss.

You know that’s funny actually, one of the group members, forgot who (when this was first created), mentioned that muscle and that is included (with aspects of muscle relaxation) are included in this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It makes a great scapegoat for the industry and you as a consumer though :wink:

Silent mind for the shower, I vowed to myself to cut that generational anxiety out of my life.

“Oh but alsdfjlksajflkjsdfkslfhougohfghdslfn”

I refuse to go into those vicious cycles that plague us all.

It ends today.

If you catch yourself slipping, treat it like meditation.

Anchoring back to the silent mind.

**If Silent Mind isn’t an option, add Amygdala Healing and Utter Relax/ or Bone Organ Breathing.

1 Like

Fr, fuck that vicious cycle, never going back. :lion:

2 Likes