The Lions Mane (Private Group)

Thank you for the encouragement @Star! Yes, I am addressing it from all angles possible too. But I know that the traditional methods would be slower to show results and maybe only revert it close to your baseline. I am thinking the NFT’s work would show in terms of recovery speed, improvement on hair state and quality and even enhancing the hair health to a better state than prior. At least that is my hope.

I’m very happy to read you were able to find relief with this and are happy with your results (and did’t grow a beard in the process :smile: )

8 Likes

Print out the mandala, stick it on the back of your phone, wallet, etc

Listen to the mp3 5x a day everyday

Connect with the Mandala on your phone as well and most importantly have faith and make sure you are consistent

7 Likes

Looking forward to your results @Luana_Ticino

3 Likes

You will see nice results in no time! @Luana_Ticino :v:

4 Likes

Help a brother out:

11 Likes

Looks like lions Mane can be of good use :handshake:🏽

Still a good dude, gotta embrace who you are my Man

8 Likes

Yeah I’m regularly haunting the buy/sell thread…

7 Likes

smart aspect if you are a woman :grinning:

3 Likes

It is day 5. Shedding is still out of control and scalp still shows through the strands. My boyfriend has so much more hair than me now, it is actually embarrassing.

I did notice some baby hairs on the right side of my forehead, so that is encouraging :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Keep it going! 5 days is nothing to showcase the NFTs effectiveness, gotta stick wtih the routine for a while (21 days and you will start to notice things), especially with hair!

3 Likes

Thank you @Shivy-SzN . I agree 5 days is too early to tell and I am optimistic, however, I wanted to give realistic feedback as some had reported nearly immediate results. Some people might need a bit more time than others.

7 Likes

Most definitely, honesty is key and you will achieve great results with this, just make sure to be consistent! I myself didn’t have instant results for hair, but with hormones, etc I felt it right away, thing with hair you always have to be patient

7 Likes

Exactly time bestows all

4 Likes

Also try adding this

4 Likes

Thank you @Hauru. This is a big issue with me and certainly there’s much value in adding this to my routine in general.

2 Likes

Hello. I am new to sapiens NFTs so I don’t know 100% of how this works. I have had hormonal problems for years and the description of the lions mane NFT states it balances endocrine hormones so I’m interested in buying this. But it says sold out. How do I get it now? I heard it’s possible to buy or trade with people here? Can someone help

2 Likes
2 Likes

Newly released

This brings the emotions into balance

4 Likes

Crucible Mental Splace + Lions Mane

Works wonders too

3 Likes

X

=

New character unlocked :unlock:

Dissolve that ego, and realize that there is no spoon…

There are simply no limits to who or what you can become.

3 Likes