The Manhattan Method

Nice man, :mechanical_arm:

Just wondering what made u buy this field?
How long have u been a lurker

Same things over here

and welcome man nice to have u

3 Likes

Thank you for joining to share, very nice.
Also, welcome to the forum.

6 Likes

philp do u have any clue why dreams are being affected first?
I bunch of other people have had the same XP

1 Like

Thanks!

I’ve been lurking here for over a year now.

I got the field because I’ve always been interested in boosting my academic performance, plus with the deal on atm I didn’t really want to pass it up.

2 Likes

The brain that sleeps is the same as the one who’s awake.

There are many components in the Manhattan method that involves, awareness and processing of the environnement, memory. Same areas that process dreams.

Dreams are also shorter/rarer than awake life hence easier to compare snapshots.
Also the fact that the lower the threshold, the bigger the relative change hence the ease of noticing.

If you already lucid dreamt every night in an intense way, enhancement in your dream quality would be hard to notice.

Subconsciously the new fields is producing a lot of change and activity in your consciousness, your subconscious being more alert can make Dream more intense.

So many reasons…

6 Likes

Some asked me how to deal with fatigue that comes with listening, To be honset i dont know much but i will vomit out what i read in other threads, also i will just comment here incase anyone else wants to read.

@JAAJ recommendation on spirulina powder is really good, also just generall vitmans, these fields like 10x when you get all the supplments. Make sure to get omaga 3 and lions mane for the brain fields,

Increases energy system to handle more fields, which is good.

The flow of jing also helps.
@Owl has recently brought it too my attention that the Kidney and Adrenal Healing, is good if ur overloaded from fields.

use the book of cards on the fourm, their for free, you have to activate the attument card, then the energy expansion helps the nervous system.

always ground yourself, which can be done with the plasma brain audio like philp has mentioned or the grounding audio, somone else mentioned their is a grounding mandal by matirya if anyone is interested in her products.

6 Likes

I this this field can be very helpful for pattern trader or someone like software architect who is designing a complex software or cloud based service. @Dr_Manhattan what’s your thought ?

@jonathan4all

It is especially useful for pattern traders and the bunch

8 Likes

I haver never traded before but I’m thinking to explore. Thanks for your suggestions. I have The Financier already. I will probably pair this one with that one. 2023 will be pretty exciting.

1 Like

Hi Phillip. Do Manhattan Method & Wholistic also help to improve Our intuition?

2 Likes

I can stretch it and find a way to say that it does indirectly but no, the Manhattan method doesn’t help with intuition.

1 Like

Noted. Thank U very much Phillip

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Just went thru probably the worst virtual card service right now but all to get The Manhattan Method!! If you guys want a recommendation of vr cards websites to avoid yep that’d be the one! BUT here goes my sales purchase :two_hearts::two_hearts:wouldn’t have missed the sales without getting this one!

very anticipating for what’s gonna unfold :)

Thanks @Dr_Manhattan :slight_smile:

12 Likes

That could be helpful if you would share the name in that regard. It might save other forum friends your pain.

3 Likes

Oh my pain was huuuge haha I ended up practically paying the full amount and got myself a nice $5 discount lol

Yeah I wanted to but I didn’t wanna derail the thread, and really just wanted to celebrate it more :slight_smile:

It’s the pst.net virtual cards! Once again the crypto website changenow.io saved me big time with the exchanges and transfer! But the website, godd!

4 Likes

The more listening days go by, the greater the feeling that the Imaginarium field is also included in this.

1 Like

Aside from the cognitive improvement, there’s something deeper going on here. It feels as if I’m perceiving the world more passively like I’m slightly dissociated.

There’s also been an instance where I’ve stumbled upon information that I didn’t know I needed, but really helped me gain a better insight into the world.

I see the number 111 quite regularly now too which is interesting.

If I had to guess, there’s an aspect of this field that helps to bridge the conscious and subconscious?

7 Likes

It helps make things more conscious through new brain wiring, but it’s doesn’t involve imaginarium divine or the subconscious directly.

It enhances your perception.

7 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan how this field can help trading, business or programming related field?