The Manhattan Method

No I get it, thank you! That definitely helps

3 Likes

Have u got it?

1 Like

The field? Not yet Iā€™m getting my brain field plan in order haha

4 Likes

Are u planning on getting a brain field?

1 Like

Yep for sure

1 Like

just a comment, u should be aware off

might be a sale on June/july :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

1 Like

Programming is the process of creating a set of instructions that can be executed by a machine to perform a specific task. Programming involves using symbols, rules, and patterns to represent information and manipulate it in various ways. Programming requires creativity, flexibility, and problem-solving skills to design and implement solutions for different kinds of problems.

I would go with

Manhattan 8k 1x
Brain Key 2-3x
Wholistic Thinking and/or Manhatten Method until evening
Advantageous Brain plan 1-2x
Plasma Brain of youth 4x

Youā€™re welcome

4 Likes

So passive listening should be avoided?

2 Likes

Excellent stack.

Though I would place plasma brain imho first because of brain recapture.

Maybe swap with brain massage

Well itā€™s up to u really, I was just saying that I noticed the field working more when I place conscious effort on whatā€™s being played.

1 Like

Many thanks.

1 Like

The music of this field is so intricate and profound to me, almost like going on a path of great discovery. Suits nicely :grin:

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad for you that you got this field because I actually really liked your reviews on several others fields. Keep us in touch about your experience with this one.

1 Like

Knew right away I would get ā€œThe Manhattan Methodā€ as soon as it came out, but was putting it off until reading it would help pattern traders, that got my attention and it was purchased about three weeks ago. Now when I look at patterns I see them the same as always, but there is something different, took me a while to realize it may be the observer who has changed and is no longer in his own way. Or perhaps there are subtle changes in the patterns which have remained undetected so far, maybe a little of both. About a week ago ā€œThe Conceptual Conglomerateā€ was purchased, so not sure which is doing this, but I am putting things together with greater understanding and without any effort, this stuff just seems to flow to me. Canā€™t tell anything is happening with these fields until things seem to get bumped up a bit and it just hits me afterward. My playlist at present is, Super Human Genius X 1, Acetylcholine X 1, The Manhattan Method X 3, The Conceptual Conglomerate X 3, and The Plasma Brain of Youth X 2. If anyone is aware of anything that might dramatically improve my results, I would appreciate any help. It seems I am now officially a Brainiac, canā€™t get enough of this stuff, as I told my wife, the smarter we are the easier everything will become. I know, duhā€¦ I would like to thank both the Capt and the Dr. Have had some really good results with some fields but to me this stuff is way up there.

11 Likes

Read Phillips posts. Personally I think by knowing his experiences youā€™ll have more idea what u could experiment with. Anyways I personally been looping this and the babel for 3 days now for a lot of the day and already seeing subtle effects. If something worth noting happens @mauvaisgars Iā€™ll update, planning to loop these two intensively for some time. Almost only using brain fields

3 Likes

When you feel comfortable you can up the listening time to almost 24h. More superhuman genius and acetylcholine, more wiring time, a little bit more of plasma brain.

10 Likes

I looped Manhattan method for 16 hours, and it was the most exhilarating experience. Loved it. I started from 3 listen then increased it gradually everyday. I just canā€™t get enough tbh.

16 hours was a one time thing since I wanted to test my capacity.

7 Likes

So listening to it stacked with Brain Key which includes acetylcholine, could I listen to it for the same amount of time as you indicated?

A little over 4 months now and Iā€™m still listening to this field. Iā€™m reading pages of a book once and can recall a lot of the information 1 week later. Combined with EVP, my memory has already upgraded considerably. Itā€™ll be interesting to see how much Drops of Memory will further compound this when I eventually get it.

5 Likes