:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

28 Likes

hahaha, I just love this disclaimer.
Another banger by the GOAT’s @Charlie.0 @Dr_Manhattan

12 Likes

12 Likes

lol, does he read forum comments? :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m anticipating the future when I switch my stacks from brain to muscle. So I took a look at the current research and studied a bit.

One thing was clear, muscles are much simpler than the brain, so I figured I’d design something for muscles. All that to say, new weight loss and muscle fields will come.

23 Likes

Guys, remember this one thing.

Testosterone makes effort feel good.

So basically, this field will help you not just to get girls and get more respect, but also, promotes one thing that is among the key things toward success, any success!

21 Likes

Yes, discipline and dominance will skyrocket too, lot of social behaviors even cognitive boosts.

It’s a nice reminder

40 Likes

pretty based ayesha

but I am not sure if you should tell him to try this out to make his lil’ bro a big bro (in the case this was a male enhancement field)

If he knows about sapien medicine maybe leave the front page open when you are gone and let him find the thread himself.

1 Like

Most young men need this. I’m all for people living what they want but I’ll be lying if I said I’m not disappointed with effeminate and weak men who want to remain weak and fat or skinny and somehow feels victimized.

Tip: Whenever someone uses the term toxic masculinity etc… unironically, that’s them.

33 Likes

:sweat_smile:

You’ve grown a lot.

9 Likes

Wouldn’t that be amazing!

Synchronicitys getting out of hand.

Just came from a video about increasing regulations for TRT, thinking
“I am glad we have fields for male hormone health”

Logging in just to see this. Thank you @Charlie.0 :clap:

2 Likes

So Androstenol will no longer be needed

2 Likes

Let’s go!!!

5 Likes

Awesome! Just to be sure, is there a chance the audio affect people in the environment too?

It probably won’t since there is protection against those who haven’t purchased it.
However, it’s always better to be safe than sorry

6 Likes

Does it work on a DNA level?

That’s where the instructions necessary to make the proteins are (receptors, boosts, enzymes etc etc)

4 Likes

Can father and son use it, or locked for only the main purchaser?

I played manly man to my son after he was born. He drove us back.

34 Likes