The Manly Man by Manhattan

Has anyone had the opportunity to explore the potential combination of the Manhattan field with skyscrapers? I have this intriguing intuition that merging the nurturing guidance of Manhattan field for body masculinization with the body-optimizing growth effects of skyscrapers could lead to fascinating outcomes :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I think there was a comment on it further up in this thread. But I’m pretty sure it’s a way now with manly man being available to us. I already have a stack in mind once I get this.

1 Like

I’ve also noticed something similar for a few weeks now, but it’s more like putting up with hot water less than opting for a cold shower as a goal. We keep in mind that on cold water, Dream has built a special field, so it must have some benefit.
I have also noticed a loss of weight, and more strength when I go pedaling, but I look forward to seeing it again on my next bike rides.

2 Likes

??

1 Like
1 Like

Speaking of cold water, I was referring to this

Finally picked this up yesterday.

• Beat is dope and can be easily looped while working out

• Mood went up in the first minute

• Felt the HGH and DHT components

• Inner fire like after an intense workout session

• After looping it for 40 minutes, I´ve had to drive through city traffic. First thing I´ve noticed was the calmness I´ve felt. Better emotional control, strongly grounded, overall more relaxed, more resilient against external negative energy.
    Experienced the same with the DHT field from yt.

• Walking and sitting more open and upright, taking up more space.
    At my appointment I´ve sat there like I´d own the place.

• boost in female attraction

• Effortless Eye-contact, no matter with whom

• Voice already got deeper, tho I´ve experienced a break or two yesterday.

• Stronger Ego; less suspectible to emotional manipulation

• When I´ve looked in the mirror today, what I´ve suspected to be gyno, is reducing. My chest looks a bit better, more even, filled out and my nipples aren´t pushed out like they used to be.

36 Likes

@JAAJ thanks for this suggestion… Gotta buy this on July 4th

1 Like

I’m interested in the permanent effects of this field, does anyone still experience the same effect even on the day you didnot use the field?

1 Like

Some of the effects are RNA based, which means they last for several days/weeks after listening.

8 Likes

Does help with muscle maturity ? @Dr_Manhattan

@traxsubliminals I don’t know what you mean.

Do you mean the maximum amount of nuclei per muscle cells ?

1 Like

a harder, more grainy look to to the physique, with deeper striations, more apparent dryness, and potentially sharper or more clearly defined angles

1 Like

This, yes

3 Likes

This seems to want to open up to resilience, I don’t know if it’s a goal included in the field or if it’s a by-product, but it seems to lead in this direction. Also suitable for people with ADHD-like symptoms,
who can find in this a brake on those typical dynamics, showing a new personality on the outside,
this in my opinion.

@JAAJ Is the stack below ok?

• The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing x3
  • Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity x4
  • The Manly Man x4
2 Likes

For what purpose?

More masculine energy, taking advantage of the Jing refreshment.

Then I would do (without NFTs):

• Soul Core Restoration 2x
  • Orgone Accumulator 1x
  • Jindan 2x
  • AMPK 1x
  • DHEA Boost 1x
  • Induced Kisspeptin 2x
  • Manly Man 20x
  • Enigma of the Black Martian Jing 20x
  • Chi Compression Into Lower Dan Tien 3x
  • Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred 20x
  • Neg Chi 3x
  • Ojas Refined 3x
  • Neg Shen 3x
  • Androstenol 4x or Unconditional Androstenol 30x or drink Wolf Potion

Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity → I don’t have this field, so cannot tell

If you are energy sensitive then do fewer loops.
I can loop almost anything without getting overwhelmed.

5 Likes

Many thanks

1 Like