The Manly Man by Manhattan

Overnight! Nah bro you prolly turned into Hulk by now.

2 Likes

lol not yet

i feel like a nomal human being again thanks to this.
A word of gratitute for its Creators is in order!

19 Likes

100%. Can’t emphasize that statement enough.

3 Likes

thx!
also no negative aggression, stable emotions.

i feel more clever somehow. my brain functuions more fluently. a feeling i lost somewhere at a the end of my teenage years.

allways i thought of me as a not so inteligent person never mind what others say…my head as cloged from something…always realizing i m not operating as i should be. only sometimes…in summer?? :rofl:

4 Likes

Hey ! For how long have you using this ? I have two days . I just percibe my beard more black .

1 Like

3 loops today first day

the hair on my arms is crazy today
soon they’ll be like Joe’s here lol

7 Likes

:joy: Love Joe!

2 Likes

Is this meant to work from a blueprint (to bring you closer to a platonic ideal of man or however you want to put it), or is the idea that it’ll just flood your system with hormones and such and let things happen as they will?

I always thought I was lucky that I got really nice scalp and facial hair and relatively little body hair (I have a fair amount of chest hair but it’s not a rug by any means), but maybe my hormones just weren’t that high. I guess there’s only one way to find out. If I’m not predisposed to being overly hairy, this isn’t going to change that, right?

2 Likes

Think of it this way, your genes have a system of masculinisation and feminisation. These will cause relatively similar changes in every specimen. You can be more or less masculine/feminine in a specific way. That’s your natural blueprint for masculinity and femininity that nature uses. The hormones are just the “signals” which your body uses to coordinate the push toward either one of them. They have very clear affects all over the body by design.

This way is natural and we know by pushing your hormones that XYZ will happen for sure according to the natural blueprint for the human specie. All of this is directly linked to your personal wellbeing and biological attractiveness.

9 Likes

I’m recently using:
Manly man
Muscle roar
Quintessence of hyper masculinity

I’ve been getting bad breath since, which is highly unusual on me. Could there be any relationship here?

Guys please stay informed.
These changes use genetics to produce the proteins which folds to form receptors and stimulates more hormones which in turn selectively stimulate the expression of genes and chemicals which leads to physical changes.

You still have some genetic constraints like growth plates and the quality of your puberty, but we break limits here. We go above and beyond your genetic limitations.

I didn’t go restrict the manliness based on vague aesthetic concerns. Only health issues.

Personally, I embrace the Burt Reynolds hairiness. Let the pretty boy thing go and embrace your own manliness, you’ll feel so much lighter.

17 Likes

How much did you use ?

I’m assuming you have heightened inflammatory responses.

7x Manly man
7x Quintessence of hyper masculinity
7x Muscle roar
3x automated leg workout
3x gluteal workout
3x calves workout

Plus others which I don’t think have any relationship with the issue

1 Like

Smoke or spend a lot of time in Air Conditioning ?

No. I’m drinking protein and creatine as well.

But these weren’t an issue in the past

Reduce Manly Man, if it’s really bad you can help yourself to a little bit of HGF for the inflammation. Going forward you may want to increase your antioxidant levels. I use the antioxidant field a tiny bit everyday.

I’d personally use virus disruption 2.0 in case this was triggered by a small flu or something.

1 Like

Thanks for the help!

1 Like