The Manly Man by Manhattan

@cairn
Let me know
:slight_smile:

1 Like

All the most feminine women I know, myself included, love love love a hairy chest. And find it so manly, virile and appealing…It does things to us :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

17 Likes

I’m already a bass-baritone (my range is F2 - F5), this field’ll be really interesting for my singing training when I get it.

I’m not all that pretty a boy anyways so that’ll be fine.

5 Likes

jawline is getting extremely sharp, reduced face fat, not sure which hormone is causing this

13 Likes

I’m guessing that would be a combination of HGH and testosterone

3 Likes

Nice :+1:t5:. How much are you listening to it and are you stacking it with the Quintessence of Masculinity field ?

2 Likes

not sure if I should admit this but I use this audio several hours in a day, its giving me really good effects, androgenic and anabolic, its not giving me side effects I thought I might aswell, but please dont follow in my footsteps and just use how much the creator recommends

11 Likes

Nah bro I’m finna loop it every single minute every single hour for the next 5 years until I become the reincarnation of Kimbo Slice.

But I’ll prolly keep my hair though.

11 Likes

Kimbo Slice with a full head of hair, now you’re talking! Surprising my hairline seems way fuller after listening to this

5 Likes

Bro the deep voice kicked in so quick. I was like “Damn son, where’d ya find this” and “Autobots, roll out.” just trying stuff for no reason. :rofl:

11 Likes

Ngl as an aspiring singer I’m a little nervous about losing my high notes! It’ll be worth it though if that happens.

3 Likes

Bro don’t be like ynw bslime. He was known as a good high-pitched signer but puberty soloed him. :rofl: Listen to “Just want you - Ynw Bslime” and then listen to his new songs. At the same time though I think I have more range in my voice as I can still get high pitched like I used to but ask some others.

2 Likes

I too feel movements on my forehead

1 Like

You mean like your hair is moving forward?

1 Like

I mean I feel like my forehead is moving, like shocks or vibrations, and have grown hair on the front

6 Likes

Whatever you put in here for hair, should be a standalone field Cap :rofl: (just a joke ofc)

My hair seems way thicker than before for some reason, and not only that, beard is thickening and growing tenfold, it’s amazing

Thanks for this one!

11 Likes

Same for me, but with Quintessence

1 Like

@DR_MANHATTAN I have both this and blessing of saint biceps, only two audios I really use, is it better if I use this for 4 hours straight or split 2 hours each with this and biceps , my main goal is muscle growth but I like the other effects this gives me really and I don’t want to get side effects from this so should I just use the other two hours for blessings of saint biceps even though I am not noticing side effects, maybe use this 2 hours in morning and then saint biceps 2 hours before sleep so I don’t get too much energy before sleep , also is manly man fine to use before sleep

1 Like

So far, no one that I know of has had side effects, but splitting it would minimize the theoretical risks.

I often use it before sleep, the following “evening wood” does lower my sleep quality

3 Likes

thank you for the response, do you recommend me using this instead of blessings of biceps for muscle growth until/if i notice side effects as i believe this would give me more muscle growth due to the blend of hormones

1 Like