The Manly Man by Manhattan

@FreddieDreud yes

1 Like

Idk if this is causing it, but sometimes I have felt really tired, a little drained. Could be due to all the hormonal changes, but I don’t feel tired as in not being able to get through the day, it’s like a strange uncomfortable feeling. But I think it might just be my body adjusting, I use this maximum 4x a day, usually no more than 3x

2 Likes

That often happens with overuse of any field, since it’s a lot on the energy system

2 Likes

It’s possible, It could be also the other fields that I use

Will Cure ED??

@DR_MANHATTAN

It says in the intro post that it does. Are you asking what ED is?

Is Manly Man okay when played alongside Leg Shredder?
Below is an example boost stack for that field.

Another update with this one.

So I’ve been using this x5 along with the follistatin field x2, calf and joint strengthening x3, and a light leg workout every other day and I’ve had some pretty solid results in the past week.

My legs feel pumped and retain that bulk look after a gym pump and positions held over a longer period of times like wall sits doesn’t have my body shaking like a stripper after 20 secs.

Im also up 2.5 pounds as well which was surprising.
So with a constant routine for the rest of the month and coupled with the quick and easy muscle cheat audio I just purchased I should see some pretty great gains hopefully.
New Release - The Leg Shredder - #79 by Phi

3 Likes

You mean it’s okay to play 2 fields together on 2 separate devices?

together

1 Like

on the same device? so if I am playing manly man on one app then I can play arms jacked and shredded on another app and it will still work?

It was a question for Philip

Creatine Synthesis added to it??

@DR_MANHATTAN

As far as I’m concerned and based on what was shared with me, it is.

No, and for next time, if it’s not in the description…

6 Likes

Genghis khan + Manly man can we listen both

1 Like

No, you not

1 Like

This field…maaan. i look muscular all around and haven’t hit the gym in over a month. Looks like I been there all month. This ones real deal

15 Likes

Nice bro :+1:t5::smiley:, How many times and how long have you been playing this man? And do you stack it with others ?

@Psionic
Everybody is different and reacts differently, so while I can understand your point of view, deep down you know it’s not the way we talk to each other here.

Please edit your post.
You know which word is problematic and no it’s not the typo.

Otherwise I’ll have to flag the whole post.
Edit: I did, for the sake of the ladies and children reading this thread.

16 Likes

I did the field spam for a bit but I had to spam more just to get desired effect and not only that my energy levels were low and things weren’t manifesting as I usually did.

Learned the hard way to keep that in mind. Don’t rush things, don’t be greedy. Play high vibrational fields to balance out the energy drain from the physical.

6 Likes

Add VITAMIN D and D3 as much as in food…

1 Like