The Manly Man by Manhattan

Haha i just read an article on that because i had no idea what you were talking about…
Ill be back guys, im on my way to go clean my sins :joy::joy::joy:

Edit : i was going to post my first impressions on Quintessence of Hyperfemininity tonight, and suddenly i feel so much less credible to talk about feminity :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Je ne vois pas pourquoi, on aime lire les témoignages, partage ton expérience
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ça fait seulement depuis hier que je l’ai, et le changement psychologique est assez dingue…! J’ai commencé tout a l’heure a rédiger quelque chose, mais ça partait tellement en cacahuète que j’ai finalement tout supprimé! Je vais faire ça d’ici quelques jours a tête reposée une fois que j’aurais plus de recul pour poser les mots, mais en tout cas je ne suis pas déçue :)

2 Likes

Yeah theirs like twenty pages on body hair and nails lol.

1 Like

Will this aid in weight loss?

1 Like

I can barely recognize my voice, the change has been so dramatic. It’s the same with people around me who hear me. They can barely recognize that it’s me. It has gotten so much deeper.

As somebody who has had chronic sleep problems, this has been extremely helpful for that particular issue as well.

15 Likes

Everybody seems to have the potential to react differently to any field, but I would definitely say this aids in weight loss.

3 Likes

Dr. Manhattan, will there be any discounts for Father’s Day?

1 Like

I have no idea, I usually know when there is a discount after the facts because other users talk about it.

Maybe Sammy will know he is often the one announcing them

7 Likes

Ok, thank you

1 Like

This is the description of the masculine energy audio that was apart of the youtube membership before it was canceled. This audio is basically V 2.0 and then some. I feel good and hard!!! My muscles feel hard and all I do is cardio, my mindset is hard as in I’m not an asshole but I’m not taking anymore crap, and last but not least, I shouldn’t have a problem in bed lol.
Thanks to Dream and Dr. Manhatten for this creation. The beast will now be unleashed!!!

20 Likes

That “ attract unsavory chars, alive or otherwise.” Always made me wonder about that audio. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

im not sure if anyone else has noticed this but, my face is looking much more defined since starting this audio despite gaining weight

21 Likes

Yep, I started swimming this too.

2 Likes

Noticed the same thing

1 Like

Update:
Body is much more vascular as well after listening to it 5 times a day

12 Likes

I’m losing weight, which I didn’t want to, but I’m keeping muscle. People have told me I look more cut even though I haven’t been boxing for a couple of weeks. Testosterone is higher for sure, but even when eating 5 meals I’m still losing weight lmaooo.

21 Likes

@DR_MANHATTAN I think this issue is solved for now, thank you. I’ve gained a lot of strength and now my joints are starting to suffer after lifting weights. Is there a field for joint strengthening? Not sure if joint regeneration works for this!

3 Likes

*Joint repair, bone spur removal (and building up cartridge)

If its the knees only or primarily then:
*Just the knees

Same thing for the shoulders:
*Just the shoulders

3 Likes

Joint generation works, need bone strengthening too. I’m alternating bone and muscle fields daily.

My stack,
bone massage
Bone shaker
Bone strengthener
Joint repair with bone spur removal
Xian 2 nft
PRP bath
Bone and organ breathing
Chi compression into marrow
Quintessence of marrow
Ojas marrowed
Stem cells