The Manly Man by Manhattan

how do you know it’s strictly related to both fields?

i mean, it could be many things. unless you always get that every time you use both fields, and even then it could be psychosomatic.

1 Like

Everytime I overload myself I get these symptoms. Nothing in my stack changed expect these two fields. They are effective, in the first few days of listening I experienced great benefits. But I decided to keep increasing my listening time every day, hence the overload. 7x manly man and 6 hyper masculinity. Normally I do not get overloaded from such short listening time, so it says a lot about the field’s strength. So just to give a heads up for people using it to be careful.

3 Likes

Can I download it to put in a playlist with ManlyMan

1 Like

Can you stack both?

1 Like

Key: Since its release, The Manly Man field has garnered widespread acclaim for its transformative effects on men’s health and vitality. Users have reported a myriad of benefits, ranging from physical enhancements to psychological boosts.

Here’s a breakdown of commonly reported benefits:

1. Physical Enhancements:
  • Increased muscle mass and definition, even without a high-protein diet.
  • Slight increase in penis size, stronger erections, and heightened libido.
  • Faster muscle recovery during sleep, leading to reduced sleep needs.
  • Noticeable changes in facial structure, such as a more prominent jawline.
  • Improved beard and hair growth, with denser hair and reduced breakage.
  • Reduction in facial bloating and chin fat, leading to a more chiseled appearance.
  1. Psychological and Emotional Well-being:
  • Anxiety reduction and a calming effect, promoting a sense of trust and security in social settings.
  • Enhanced mood, drive, ambition, and a positive outlook on life.
  • Increased confidence and self-assurance, leading to a sense of empowerment.
  • Greater focus and mental clarity, aiding in productivity and goal achievement.
  • Reduction in insecurities and worries, fostering a more assertive and proactive mindset.
  • There are reports of increased confidence, assertiveness, and a sense of control over one’s urges. Users also mentioned feeling more grounded, focused, and emotionally resilient.
  1. Hormonal Balance and Vitality:
  • Boost in testosterone production and sensitivity, leading to improved masculine attributes.
  • Reduction in estrogen levels, promoting hormonal balance and vitality.
  • Enhancement of androgen receptors, increasing sensitivity to testosterone.
  • Stimulation of neurogenetic properties unique to the male brain, fostering masculine cognition and behaviors.
  1. Sexual Health:
  • Improved libido and sexual performance, with heightened sensations and arousal.
  • Increased sperm production and quality, potentially enhancing fertility.
  1. Overall Well-being:
  • A holistic approach to men’s health, addressing physical, emotional, and hormonal aspects.
  • A sense of rejuvenation and vitality, leading to a more fulfilling and vibrant life.
  1. Physical Changes: Many users have reported noticing changes in their hands, fingers, frame, muscle growth, hair thickness, and beard growth. Some have even mentioned experiencing increased vascularity and muscle density.

2. Hormonal Effects: Users have noted increased libido, deeper voice, and feelings of increased testosterone. Some have also experienced hormonal adjustments leading to changes in appetite, energy levels, and body composition.

3. Social and Behavioral Changes: Users have observed changes in how they interact with others, including increased respect from others, better handling of conflicts, and improved social confidence.

4. Athletic Performance: Some users have reported improvements in physical performance, such as increased stamina, faster recovery, and enhanced strength during workouts.

5. Overall Well-Being: Many users have expressed satisfaction with the overall effects, including improvements in mood, energy levels, and general well-being.

6. Deeper Voice: Many users have noticed that their voices have become deeper and more resonant after using the audio field. Some have described their voices as having a “stronger bass rumble” or “deeper register.”

In addition to these benefits, users have praised The Manly Man morphic field for its potency, fast-acting nature, and long-term effects. Many have described it as a panacea for men, offering comprehensive support for various aspects of masculinity and well-being.

Note: Effects may vary from person to person.

Comparison with The Quintessence of Masculanity: Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity - #204 by Vincit

17 Likes

So everything is true but one Thing that kinda Puts me off is, Libido does not really go that high? It was way higher when i used dreams boosters

1 Like

I’d suppose that is one of the effects that may vary ;). I don’t own the field. I try to create a bit of an overview for people that are looking for something in particular.

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan : Question. In case of vasectomy (the vas deferens is cut and solded shut), does it hurt to own this field? I suppose not since apoptosis happens anyway.

This plus malleable ego. Perfect. Calm mind. Stoic. No one can disturb my inner peace. And the good part to this is it solves the estrogen crash problem of all the (g)old gems of patreon. Physical results (like frame, size etc) definitely changed positively like most other people commented here before. But adding malleable ego, I do now feel like it opened a new potential to this gem. I will explore this further as it feels and looks promising.

9 Likes

Nice :+1:t5:. So you play malleable ego before or after Manly Man in this case ?

I don’t know much about the snip snip. Maybe, maybe not. I can’t answer that.

I would try chatGPT :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha sure :slight_smile: .

No I thought the question was valid since there in an increase in snip snip by males worldwide since a concious decision is taken to have no kids anymore and also a concious decision to deburden females with anti-conception pills. Hence the question whether the field has impact on the male anti-conception here (and you worked together with Dream on the field).Anyway I’ll take it that the field will not have an effect on the latter case. The snip snip will stay snip snip and hopefully not too strange hormonal effects ;)

Oh dear
Is that true?

Let me rephrase. People that have kids and don’t want to have kids anymore, might opt/think more of the snip snip solution. You see in any case Western societies it gains more traction. It also deburdens women with chemical anticonception solutions. In any case, we’re going off topic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Hey ! Does this field reduce SHBG?

1 Like

@Tao-elixir

It doesn’t do anything to SHBG directly.

Hey DOC. The manly man works great for me, but i have noticed that it makes my face look tan, do you know why this happens? And how can i avoid that?

Finally got this after a whole year of waiting. Listened a couple of times. It does pack a huge punch got me really tired and I feel it strongly in my brain and muscles. Let’s see how the rest of my days look like with this.

2 Likes

This is too strong. i think i looped it a bit too much. Has me feeling weird in the stomach and i can literally feel my hands and feet grow. Got me hyperactive and restless as well. I just hope i’m able to sleep tonight lol!

2 Likes

So my initial review after a few days is here-

1. Face looks way more chiseled with a little wider jaw

2. Increase in strength and motivation to hit the gym. Also muscles look slightly more pumped and more vascular although I’m expecting some muscle gains in the long term.

3. More calm and stoic mindset with a bit of seriousness. Ego has increased definitely.

4. Strong morning wood.

5. Would get that androstenol smelling sweat at times as well.

So far so good. I’m more excited for the long term results it’s gonna get for me.

21 Likes