The Microkinesi-Therapist Revisited

Hmm I’m actually also doubting between Acu automaton and this one. I got still some leftover hip pain (although most fields already made it much better!). Also my left shoulder flexibility is not anymore what it was in the past (painful movement when trying to move it behind my neck). So I thought I either need to loop this or acu-automaton. I can say for sure that Acu automaton works on my right hip and leg. Next to this I use Acu automaton for long car drives. I’m less stiff after a car drive…

6 Likes

My Mom has similar issues but with her knees and ankles, plus she has to be setted a lot. she loops both plus Myofascial Release and Anointing and facia shake up, because normally when you have bones issues/joints issues the muscles around get affected too, because you are either not using them to minimize the pain of the other things or the problem might actually be a muscle tear that feels else where because of the nervous in the muscle that is affected.

So they all work together to heal the initial issues and the subsequent ones

9 Likes

Hmm, perhaps for me this field has been a first aid field for a very long time. I have been using the rule for a long time: “If you don’t know which field will help, turn on the microkinesitherapist” And this rule has never let me down

11 Likes

Lol i do that but with accu automaton haha

But i will add this one every time i use accu for more powerful effects

5 Likes

Yeah the myofascial release works indeed quite fast and gives a lot of flexibility…!

3 Likes

that is one of my favorite fields man

4 Likes

I think I’ve seen in another thread as well that you utilize this field a lot; I wondering if you ever slept with it or allowed your son to, and if so how was it? So far I only sleep with smart reiki but looking to maybe branch out

1 Like

Yes, this field can be enabled anytime you want. It is so soft that it will not cause you discomfort. I turned it on all night, and added it to night playlists. Also for my son. It doesn’t interfere with sleep. Now I mainly use a technical playlist with this field for 1 hour, by analogy with a physical session. For me, this is the most comfortable time for this field, but you can listen less and also get results.

5 Likes

Thank you! I don’t have this field exactly, but the micro in shamanic medicine, so this is good to know

Here is an intermediate overview of the common reported benefits and experiences mentioned:

1. Improved Flexibility: Some users mentioned experiencing increased flexibility after using the audio field, particularly in areas like the neck and collarbone.

2. Youthful Skin: Users reported improvements in skin appearance, including looking younger and smoother.

3. Pain Relief: Several individuals noted relief from various types of pain, including muscle pain, joint pain, and throat discomfort.

4. Emotional Release: Users described experiencing emotional releases and clearing of emotional baggage while using the audio field. It seems to help individuals recall and process past emotional traumas.

5. Improved Breathing: Some users noted improvements in their breathing, including deeper inhalations and better control over breath-holding.

6. Allergy Relief: The audio field was mentioned as being helpful for managing allergies, including skin and throat issues.

7. Better Sleep: Users reported that the audio field did not interfere with their sleep and may even help with sleep disturbances.

8. Relaxation and Stress Reduction: Many users found the audio field to be relaxing and soothing, helping them manage stress and emotional issues.

9. Physical Healing: The audio field was associated with physical healing, addressing issues related to muscles, tendons, and bones.

10. Positive Effects on Family: Some users shared stories of how the audio field benefited their family members, such as improving sleep in hypersensitive children and aiding in recovery from illnesses like pneumonia.

11. Enhanced Physical Performance: Users reported improved physical performance and reduced pain during exercises, such as weightlifting.

12. Release of Emotional Trauma: The audio field appeared to help users release past emotional traumas and emotional baggage that they may not have been aware of.

13. Improved Sense of Well-Being: Overall, users described feeling better physically and emotionally, with a sense of well-being and increased satisfaction in their bodies.

14. Loopable: Users mention that the field is loopable.

It’s important to note that these comments are anecdotal and subjective experiences shared by individuals who have used this specific audio field. The effectiveness of such audio fields can vary from person to person, and it’s advisable to consult with a healthcare professional for any serious medical concerns or conditions.

10 Likes

Update: when looping it partially during the night, I feel it on my right hip in the morning (bit painful). Although my hip is beter in general, I still feel the field working on the area. My wife has an effect on her jaw with this field which feels painful (in the past she had some teeth removed because her mouth has not enough room to accommodate all teeth). Told her the field is working on that area (she finds it a bit annoying for her jaw). I also guess in case of my wife that area has some emotions linked to it in the sense that the teeth were removed when she was lot younger and has some traumatic experiences at the dentist.

In any case, this is a field for me where I feel a lot working through my whole body with a major working area in the hip/pelvis area. I do appreciate this field :slight_smile: .

7 Likes

I’m thinking to buy this field. Do you think there is any other field which works better than this ? For health ?

I’d think you first need to see what you are trying to accomplish. If you look at the definition of a microkinesitherapist:

A micro kinesitherapist is a health professional who uses a manual technique to help the body heal itself from various types of aggressions, such as trauma, infection, stress, or pollution. The micro kinesitherapist gently palpates the body to detect areas of tension or imbalance that may indicate the presence of scars or traces left by these aggressions in the tissues. By stimulating these areas with specific movements, the micro kinesitherapist aims to restore the natural self-regulation mechanisms of the body and to eliminate the causes of pain or discomfort.

Not sure what your goal is, but mine is still some trauma/injury on my right hip and weaker right leg (I suppose I also have a bit shorter leg on the right side or vice versa).

3 Likes

Great ! Thank you for the response. I do not have a specific goal for health but would like to holistically healthy.
Some issues I face often are stomach burn, chest pain and need to balance my digestion/ sugar levels/ hormohes.
I want to stay healthy and clear any blockages in the system.
The only reason I want to choose this is, it really works intelligently when we are in stressful situations and can trace the exact root cause of the problem.

I have seen your previous posts on this field and found really helpful too :slightly_smiling_face:

Sure, an indication was given @Unbreakable that he/she used for stress/burnout. Although it is a general field that works on a knowledge base of two micro-kinesitherapists and gets better over time, so I think you can also use it for stomach issues & sugar levels.

Of course there are also lots of other fields that work on the emotional aspects & stress triggers. I don’t own all of them, only this one. Hence there might be someone else that is better placed to answer that question.

I do hope I helped you a bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll buy this one as my heart says yes

3 Likes

Hope you can reap the benefits!

1 Like

can cosmovolt help with loose skin, mental health? traumatic brain injury?

I revisited this thread and field. This field works directly. I feel like getting a deep massage over my body. Very relaxing. Did also forget that this field and acu-automaton healed my left shoulder (in the past i could not bring back my arm behind my head in a lying yoga pose…)

7 Likes

Could this help with a sprained muscle? I have this pain and pulling sensation when I walk right above my right breast and my cardiologist says my heart is in perfect shape.
I’m sensing it’s a tight muscle