The NFT Maker Series Reviews/Questions

And also Vira maker of Chumpi Stones

Viracocha The Return (Latino Community Project) NFT: Testimonials

6 Likes

There is also Schumann Resonance Maker Item!

3 Likes

Ah yesss, this should go great with the Hearth Heater one can you Imagine?! :heart_eyes:

I want them!

3 Likes

Omg yes!! And then with Pegasus too!!

same!!

I totally missed on these last two! But I am honestly so happy to realize I have 2 more items now… all this time I thought I only had sword maker :D

3 Likes

Why Pegasus? Haha what did i miss tellll meee

1 Like

This is the correct Sword of Righteous maker

I forgot to add it when it was released after the audio.

3 Likes

I am wondering, do the fields on the imbued items that where created with these NFT item makers and the sigils from patreon, actually grow over time?

1 Like

I am pretty sure, at least i have felt that

2 Likes

Thank you. Someone very pure hearted is going to get a nice present from me with several imbued fields on the different pieces of it :hugs:

7 Likes

Nice!! Ive been giving away quite a few as well.

No sold any yet haha i just want to spread them around :hugs:

Also hi Jaaj :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :relaxed:

4 Likes

Super cool!

Very valuable to have you back in the forum :wink:

Greetings back from cold Germany :wave: :cold_face: :joy:

3 Likes

Can one item be infused with multiple fields?
For example the Schumann Resonance Maker & Sword of the righteousness in the same item?

No. Always put fields in separate items. But Mr. Captain could do it. :wink:

4 Likes

What is the strongest item maker out of schumann resonance, sword of righteousness?

Both!
Each have different functions
Based on my lil but pleasant interactions with you from earlier this week,
I would recommend Schumann!
:slight_smile: also another reason.
You had mentioned right now your in adolescence. Since that’s the case, a lot of processing is going on for you at the Amygdala rather than that of the frontal cortex (like it will once you’re an adult)
Amygdala, is a region in the brain highly affiliated to emotions. It can cause us to make rash decisions as its rooted in intense emotions; adolescents (not talking ab you- more like anyone at that age bracket holding a brain) are known for impulsivity/ rash decision making here

Meaning to say, emotions can really make us go all the way up in our head. This includes: risky behavior, and any self harm rooted in impulsivity.

So because your still in the midst of developing your
prefront cognitive‐control network/ your brain’s neural network is still in the making, I believe Schumann Resonance is optimal for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have tried making items with the makers by having the image open, holding the item, saying the words, but then I turn the image off. Now I am wondering if I am supposed to keep the image open for the hour? And also does the object have to be near the image for that hour?

It needs to be on top of that image for one and proper entire hour straight. Or the allotted time specified in the directions. As for instance, one nft group specified 20 minutes for an item to be created.

How to properly create an item:

You have 2 options:

Option 1

Print the photo out. Atop the printed sheet, place said item. Next, repeat the words that the prompt tells you to for whatever maker item it is (each its own)

Option 2

Put item on top of screen (preferably a smartphone) and make sure it is open for one hour straight (go to settings > auto lock> switch to “never” )

Next, repeat the words that the prompt tells you to for whatever maker item it is (each its own)

1 Like

That’s the old sigils. It is not necessary for the maker fields.

1 Like

Yes it is; check what this thread refers to :)
(Or his “book”)
This is in reference to the maker series which were all created via nft means. Such as the SOR maker or Shield of Caliburn.

From The Shield Of Caliburn NFT’s thread

How to create an item from one of Captain’s Item Maker NFT: