The Plasma Brain of Youth (Hidden Bonus Item)

Yeah, I’d say all of those words are close to what I get.

1 Like

Don’t feel like it’s a little bit uncomfortable and debilitating? does it ever end, possibly when the healing is completed?

1 Like

The physical sensations I get usually fade pretty quickly after I stop playing the field.

It did leave me feeling a little dull/slow/foggy for a few hours afterwards my first few weeks with it, but that doesn’t really happen anymore.

Oh for me it remains for more than a day, and the effects are very strong, perhaps I’m just super sensitive.

1 Like

Could be that you’re particularly sensitive or just that the work that field has to do on you is a type that lends itself to more physical sensations.

Either way, I would be encouraged by it if I were you. The fields are working whether or not we feel them, but feeling them as you do is an extra source of confirmation.

If the longer term feelings it gives you are uncomfortable to the point of interfering with your daily life then you should list out the ways that it’s causing issues and there may be other fields that can be recommended to you to help alleviate those symptoms.

Healing can be tough, but take heart, because you are healing.

Could be you need to do more grounding. (If you have not done so) That or physically, go out barefoot on the grass, hug a tree.
For more suggestions.
Edit: One of the many beautiful benefits

1 Like

@ecaiii pretty sure it’s just doing what it should in the brain. @Avo, I do feel like I sometimes need to give it a break and during that time away the body makes more changes instead of adding more of the field, do you think this is good from your experience because it is recommended to stick with it consistently day after day for a cumulative effect?

I feel like if I stop the field still works for a few days and then I can still continue.

From my experience taking occasional breaks for 1-3 days has definitely helped. If you overdo it your brain doesn’t have enough rest. Similar to physical exercise, the body needs rest days to heal and recover. In this case it’s not physical damage that needs repair, but toxins that need to be flushed out.

It’s good to keep up momentum, but this isn’t like some of the permanent physical fields that need daily use in order to keep from losing your results. You keep whatever improvements have been made until natural deterioration occurs. Again, like physical exercise.

Just listen to your body/intuition.

1 Like

But I mean like continuous usage, without interruption would make the field stronger and more effective, not about the physical results just vanishing, I understand the progress is permanent until new changes are induced by natural means.

That sounds so promising! How are you now?

It’s been 15 days of regular listening. It’s not working…

Have you played any wiring brain fields? If you’ve lost neurons you’ll need to get them back. Plasma brain of youth isn’t going to create neurons, which may have lost. I recommend using brain refresher and permanent brain enhancement. Maybe you need more growth.

1 Like

Are you feeling any changes whatsoever?

No, nothing whatsoever

I need recovery of neurons. I am heavily damaged.

What are your habits like? Any addictions? If there are any you don’t have to share, or you can share them in the dms if you’re comfortable.

No addiction,I am clean and I even practice nofap.

2 Likes

How about diet, is your gut health good? Do you get stomach pains, pooping issues? Anything like that?

1 Like

No, I have good physical health despite my mental health kinda ruined. I eat good and drink a lot of water.

2 Likes

Nice, how much screen time would you say you use, and how much sleep?

I have to keep asking before I simply say “more neuron growth.” In which I have some specific suggestions.

1 Like