The Plasma Brain of Youth (Hidden Bonus Item)

The Plasma Brain of Youth is a hidden bonus field that comes when you buy New Audio Release: Smart Stem Cells.

2 Likes

yes i think its still include it

1 Like

Many thanks @WellBeing, @Psimindset

1 Like

This?

2 Likes

Oh, yeah. :+1: (I forgot they had to change the name.) That’s the one!

1 Like

Does this field also prevent strokes?

1 Like
4 Likes

@SilverZuzu: Thanks. I know this one. Just wondering whether it was embedded into the plasma brain ;).

1 Like

What brain fields can plasma brain of youth replace?

@Danthemaan1
This question has been answered many times in this very thread.

I encourage you to scroll through the first messages and even make a search for “replace”.
Who knows

4 Likes

Im sure its here somewhere

Do you mean its possible to search in this thread for the words replace ? Cause thats brand new information for me.

Click on the magnifying glass on the top right

then put in the word you are searching for

afterwards click on “search this topic”

and then press enter

3 Likes

And then wait for it to load?

2 Likes

preferably

3 Likes

Your browser has had that capability for years. Under its menu (usually that “hamburger”-looking thing), usually called “Find…” or “Find on page.”

1 Like

When the body is healing or detoxing it’s normal to feel anxiety. The body was adapting to a toxic environment in your body but now you are able to function properly it’s unaware of the sudden change. Also, your brain is now aware you have problems in your system so you now get anxiety.

Btw awesome field, I have been using this for a while now. After using the advantageous brain. It’s an awesome field. I felt it first in my brain but not anymore I feel it on my body more now. Interestingly Dream said it was because it’s doing something smart :joy::rofl:. Nice explanation.

I just play all the plasma fields with it.

7 Likes

Im still on my Phone tho.

Would the plasma brain help with cerebral blood flow as well?

2 Likes

Yeah it would since it detoxes, that requires some circulation

4 Likes

Thank you so much💗