The Plasma Brain of Youth (Hidden Bonus Item)

That sounds so promising! How are you now?

It’s been 15 days of regular listening. It’s not working…

Have you played any wiring brain fields? If you’ve lost neurons you’ll need to get them back. Plasma brain of youth isn’t going to create neurons, which may have lost. I recommend using brain refresher and permanent brain enhancement. Maybe you need more growth.

1 Like

Are you feeling any changes whatsoever?

No, nothing whatsoever

I need recovery of neurons. I am heavily damaged.

What are your habits like? Any addictions? If there are any you don’t have to share, or you can share them in the dms if you’re comfortable.

No addiction,I am clean and I even practice nofap.

2 Likes

How about diet, is your gut health good? Do you get stomach pains, pooping issues? Anything like that?

1 Like

No, I have good physical health despite my mental health kinda ruined. I eat good and drink a lot of water.

2 Likes

Nice, how much screen time would you say you use, and how much sleep?

I have to keep asking before I simply say “more neuron growth.” In which I have some specific suggestions.

1 Like

Then the only likely thing I could think of is either blockages or limiting beliefs. You’re taking care of your body and well-being so you should be fine and the field should work.

So in that case try the Etheric cord cutting field. That will help with any baggage you may have that are hindering your results. Also the subconscious limits remover and the energy blockage removal as well.

What kind of damages do you have and what results do you expect from the field? Are there no changes at all, or do they seem insignificant to you? In my opinion, 15 days is too short a time for such preparations.

And I also advise you to keep a diary of observations, where you will note any, even the tiniest changes. This will help you learn to notice any results. Then there will be more and more of them. And the big result consists of many small ones

4 Likes

In agreement here. Healing the brain can be an especially slow process that requires a lot of patience and awareness of subtle shifts. I’ve been through it a couple of times. The journal is great advice. Expecting one single treatment to be an immediate magic bullet often leads to disappointment.

Trust your body’s ability to heal, be consistent with positive actions, and as @maTata says, keep on the lookout for subtle improvements — that’s where recovery begins.

3 Likes

Also in conjunction with the great advice supplied, I recommend getting Manhattan Method.

I know it’s a paid field, but it’s such a life changing field. If you get that, I can almost 100% guarantee you that you will see improvements in your cognitive performance. It just expands and connects too many areas.

I too may have suffered from a sort of neuron loss, through bad habits. But I went from feeling normal, to feeling amazing. With time and energy, I began seeing great improvement, now I’m not even trying and I’m doing very well. Compared to just a few months ago when I was struggling.

9 Likes

Approx 12 hours. I know it’s too much. As I am non functional whole day because of my condition. And i sleep 8 hours a day

1 Like

Look into screen brain effects brother.

Screen brain alone can halt your cognitive abilities. Not saying that’s the only thing, but brain waves can literally change from too much screen. Here’s a video to show you more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSazaeltRLY&t=298s&ab_channel=Dr.TrishLeigh%2CBrainRewire

Try to read as much as possible as it increases both gray and white matter in your brain as well. Brain waves matter a lot though.

1 Like

But earlier sapien audios was working on me.and i will also listen what you have mentioned. As I am little depressed and my mind is not working in full potential. So that’s why might not be working. So then what is the point of this audio? But i want this audio to work on me so i can recover fast. Thank you for your input.

1 Like

I have reduced functionality of brain. I have cognitive defects, emotional blunting, anhedonia,low motivation etc. I have broken dopamine system ,gaba system, serotonin system in short a broken brain. I don’t know of it’s because of damaged neuron. I am recovering at a very slow rate. I want from this audio to fast pace my recovery and full recovery. I healed a little bit but i think it’s because of time. As I am recovering with time. I will mind that i will keep journal. As I want my full recovery so bad do you have any suggestions.

1 Like

What the point of buying another field if this is not working… Can you tell me your story how you went from feeling normal to amazing.