The Plasma Flaunt

According to the man @Beltloop it does

2 Likes

Interesting. What do you feel there?

appreciate his effort in checking all these via muscle testing . But, unfortunately, that is not a single source of truth. If captain explains a bit more on this field, I am sure many people like me will buy it asap.

Imho it will never be a full substitute of the other specific fields (apart for the ones that are explicitly mentioned), while it may help with what other fields are made for depending on your needs (being a smart field), it won’t always have the specific intensity of effect of other creations because it’s not how this works. it’s like taking a multivitamin complex if you have b12 deficiency, it will help, but not like having the b12 by itself in proper dosage. in other words: if you can, use both this and the other fields if you need to.

21 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree with this.

4 Likes

Sadly, as of late, due in part to the dishonorable and costly actions of a few lousy people, Cap’n is currently constrained about what he can and can’t say about fields (especially, the medical fields–see his comments upthread as well the Charge Back Black List thread, if you want more background to this situation).

I get why you’re asking but this is the situation we’re all now–for the moment–living with.

10 Likes

I don’t think saying something related to the brain is included would be making a claim.

It would be incredibly helpful if others could energy test what I’ve already posted. While its not anything from the creator I figure there’s strength in numbers.

You just have to energy test whether the entirety of the list is accurate. It takes less than a minute.

8 Likes

How does one energy test?

1 Like

There are several tutorials on YouTube but it would be bet if someone who has prior experience with it does it. It can sometimes be hard for newbies to get the correct answer without practice.

2 Likes

@Beltloop Do u think mewing is in the plasma flaunt. Because the audio is called flaunt and the mewing field has negentropic.

4 Likes

I hear what you’re saying. This is why I often ask forum friends for clarification of what they’re meaning when they say something. I know what “making a claim” means to me and you might have an entirely different, but just as valid definition of what that same phrase means to you.

Here’s an indication of what Cap’n’s definition might be, from upthread:

He’s made similar comments in The Eternal thread.

3 Likes

Kind of like recovering/ healing the muscles? as I had done a workout recently

2 Likes

Cool. Me too but didn’t pay attetion to this, thanks for sharing

1 Like

1 Like

Wow happy for you! :blush: I’m curious about the hair type thing tho… did it change from some other type to 1A?

1 Like

I have some natural curls at the ends and my hair has been straightened since I started listening to this @Cathroulette

6 Likes

Does this work for eczema?

2 Likes

It should target that for sure

3 Likes

after reading the successes of many of you, I had to buy it

7 Likes