The Plasma Flaunt

Yes MOST DEFINITELY use it for that but go slow!!! (I am not Sammy or Cap but from what they have mentioned before, I think you should use it)

3 Likes

Thanks for responding Shivy and I know you say definitely because of ‘plasma’ but this field also has ‘stem cells’ which is a no for tumours. That’s why I would wait for a response from the creator himself @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

Remember what Sammy said in the smart stem cell thread?

1 Like
17 Likes

I was gonna @ you privately for this one!! I can’t confirm or say anything but it seems this one wouldn’t interfere at all and should be a great addition to the main anti cancer field also!

^^^ This is what Sammy said about smart stem cells also

In the thread made by captain, he mentioned growth stimulators being HGH, collagen, etc
Because they naturally induce the growth

But the smart stem cells are specific and programmed.

14 Likes

Check this out @Lanos

14 Likes

I have waited so long for the Plasma Combo to be back! Captain always delivers!

4d0f77f33c02ac812f0ba7827e3b7f44

All new Plasma Combo with all other cosmic mumbo jumbo, all in 3 mins 42 seconds!!

@Hauru finally after so long! :smiley:

13 Likes

Yes! This feels great, I’ll get it in the future😂

10 Likes

This won’t be taken down for a very long time, I’m sure of that! :laughing:

5 Likes

my man,
a man of caution, a man of history.

:mechanical_arm:

43 Likes

Here is my initial review after I Played it 3 times.

Felt all all over my brain, a massage like pressure which extended to my face over my nose then to my mouth and teeth where I had some issues from before. I’ve had brain fog and forgetfulness for a while now which is pretty unusual for my age group and I feel like my thoughts are becoming clearer and I also feel a little cold.

27 Likes

Yeah me too, though I have to hold my horses as my card hasn’t been working on gumroad for many weeks now… ive been thinking of trying a virtual visa card from TransferWise, maybe that will solve it.

I did a silent “lol” in my head seeing the artwork, I’ve been thinking a lot about peacocks (I know that sounds silly but 🤷). I’ve been spending a lot of time online looking for peacock feather decoration, but in the end I may have to buy the feathers and make it.
But I digress

Yeah… Have to be careful not to forget this one on loop!

13 Likes

Really excited to find out the extra tweaks and upgrades

4 Likes

Weird cuz I felt something very similar, somehow my eyesight became so much more crisp as I was listening to it

14 Likes

I remember that month I spent in bed :sweat_smile: mind, I did feel as though I was ageing in reverse also

7 Likes

Didn’t know such a service exists.
I was always paying through paypal which doesn’t work at the moment ,at least for me, so thanks

1 Like

Yeah I just recently made an account, I saw that you could have a free virtual/online card, but I haven’t actually tried to use it yet.

3 Likes

Awesome :pray:

Damn, the universe does really give you better when you just felt like you got its best!!!

DREAMMMMM :))))))

10 Likes

We now take you on location via endoscopic camera for a live look at your innards…

https://imgur.com/a/NvqEMfr

Played 2x. Surfed the tidal wave as it continued gaining momentum for about 4 hours after. After it crested, I’ve been riding smaller waves for several hours back in to shore.

It’s no joke and shouldn’t be treated as such. For the newbies just discovering the forum, less is more. You can always add another round tomorrow.

22 Likes