Cancer warnings

I have been asked why cancer warning were not included since some videos included HGH and Collagen etc.

Cancer cells are your own cells, from a biological point of view.
Anything that is designed to affect your body and cause cells to grow, will undoubtedly cause cancer cells to grow.
I think logically… if you have cancer you wont use HGH
if you have breast cancer, you wont use Breast enhancement
If you have face cancer you wont use face lift etc.

If that is understood, then please extend this logic to other videos as well.

Be suitably warned.
:slight_smile:

83 Likes

Appropriate?

There is also personal responsibility, especially if someone is sick, to research what they’re “taking”.
At least the cancer patients I know, are hyper aware of what they eat, do etc. And know what represents a risk for them.

It could also happen that someone doesn’t really take the fields seriously, but again, that’s on them, not on the captain 🤷

10 Likes

Many of us came to know Sapien Medicine with his brilliant fields related to healing issues. People may thank him here and there a million times but only one dissatisfaction which may have different roots itself, ruins everything.

Anyway, as someone who has had cancer, the only problem that I’ve faced was that sometimes the descriptions of some fields may seem incomplete. That’s where we have an option to ask questions. But many members of the forum tag Captain here and there a lot, even for appreciating him. So he may miss to answer someone’s question.

I hope all of these things that has happened recently do not make him stop making fields related to healing issues.

11 Likes

has had, yes :mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

8 Likes

Okay, I can see only one problem here: we can skip certain fields when we KNOW that we have cancer. What if there is one in our body and we are not aware of it yet?

Simple.

If thats an actual concern, simply dont use fields that boost hgh production or whatever else might cause/promote cancer growth

1 Like

What if the tumours are benign @Captain_Nemo ? I am crying now… if I start thinking this way I won’t be able to use half of the fields … any regeneration is not for me then since I have a genetic mutation that grows benign tumours in the body at different places.
The disease is called lymphangioleiomyomatosis
Could you help me with this disease then?

1 Like

Recognizing which fields to use is not always that easy. There are different types of cancer and patients have different limitations based on their health conditions. I can make this clear here with examples but actually not more energy has left for me to explain it. Those who have cancer live in a limbo. Even if knowing such a community is a kind of blessing, when a member who is diagnosed with cancer can’t get the answer of his/her questions, being familiar with this community won’t help that person and this issue may lead that person to feel loneliness in turn. Also the real world maybe so harsh. Actually during my treatment I noticed some people could be much more annoying than cancer. The day that the first surgeon who I referred to grabbed my wrist tight and start touching me I noticed the humanity is dead in this world. I found another surgeon, that means I followed all the regulations that a patient with cancer should/may follow. However let me tell you when a patient refers to this community that person only has hope to do the best for himself/herself, as much as he/she could.

6 Likes

This is out of the topic of this thread but I sincerely feel for you @anon34550888 and I will pray to God to bless you with healing and recovery. May you find the best cure for yourself and heal swiftly. God bless

3 Likes

This made me emotional. I never thought someone else on here could express the same sentiment.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Luke!

I know, in an ideal world, that’d be nice, wouldn’t it? However, this world can sometimes be less than ideal. For example, I know you’re new with us so you might not know that there seems to be an increasingly conservative definition of what constitues "medical treatment and/or advice"throughout the world, including on YouTube. In fact, making the “wrong” kinds of claims (even through warnings) will get a video pulled and a channel banned.

The problem has become so great and not limited solely to YouTube. As a result, Sapien only recently decided to pull many of its medical fields from public sale (You can read more about this in the Charge Back Black List thread and elsewhere in this forum) and have been contemplating shutting down their various YouTube channels.

It’s becoming an ever-challenging tight-rope for them to walk, between offering these beneficial tools without running afoul of the clout of–erm–conventional dogma (too strong a phrase, but that’s what my pre-coffee brain can come up with).

Enjoy your time with us and enjoy your fields!

4 Likes

But what do they think HGH is?
Its Literally human GROWTH hormone. :joy:
And I doubt someone who doesn’t know what it is would use it 🤷😊 or… if they don’t know what it is and use it, I think this is where their personal responsibility comes in.
But I agree, some other fields may not be so obvious.

Welcome to the forum :)

10 Likes

I take it we are taking here about actively growing cancers? I was under the impression that all humans have some cancerous cells in their body at some point, only mostly the body deals with it and we never know they were there at all…

2 Likes

That is correct.
They circulate and the immune system takes care of them.

5 Likes

So the cancer warning is only applying when the cancer is unable to be dealt with in this manner, I’m assuming, hopefully correctly. Must be so or we’d all be covered in tumors :joy:

yep

you have quite a few regulatory functions
there was even an experiment of overexpressing P53 to deal with an aggressive induced
cancer growth.

anyways i have added descriptions to some videos a while now.
So i think its fine now? no?

14 Likes

I assume the plasma flaunt will be beneficial for a person with cancer?

1 Like

plasma generally is good in returning disordered mutations to cells that function in harmony.

22 Likes

Yes sir. Thank you.
I had a doubt as the field helps cells to get back to their best state & wanted to be sure that the cancer cells weren’t helped too

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo kindly if possible can you clearly tell if plasma flaunt is good for someone with benign tumour or even malignant tumour or is it a no no for such people. I am confused about this field and I do have benign tumours in my body.
But I do want to heal other health conditions too even though tumours are present since tumours are not causing any problem at the moment

3 Likes