The app Glazba does that

They somehow match an image to the audio

Sometimes it’s funny-

Like for smart slayer they put a picture of buffy the vampire slayer

Edit: I use VLC now

5 Likes

Lol thats funny

3 Likes

nooo the picture changed, me little peacock…

2 Likes

17 Likes

With PF i’ve noticed that when i listen to it now. I feel pretty good and rejuvenated on that day. But the next day and the days after that I get hit with worst kind of depression. Maybe it’s the healing process. But could anyone shed some light on this?

3 Likes

It is a very powerful healing field. I find that one or two times playing it is more than enough. Are you perhaps giving it too much play?

6 Likes

Do you have plasma brain? Or even brain regeneration,

It could be that area needs more help

Or
Maybe hormone fluctuations and endocrine/ reproductive area needs more attention.

Plasma flaunt is an amazing field, but it’s working on everything at once. I like to focus on some specific areas sometimes if need be

3 Likes

Yes, I usually play it more than 2 times. I’ll keep it at 2 listens from now and see

1 Like

Nope I don’t have plasma brain. But even with brain regeneration I get those symptoms.

1 Like

Hello,

I started using the Plasma Flaunt a few days ago.

As someone wrote in the forum it might interact with the Eternal, I listen to Plasma Flaunt at night and the Eternal in the morning.

I’ve listened to the Plasma flaunt for appoximately 10 days and The first thing I noticed was an extreme clarity of mind, like my mind is very sharp, focused and free from brain fog.

I have ADHD and love it, I just hope it wont take away my creativity and eccentricity but apart from that my first impression is very good so far.

I also feel I have more Energy even with little sleep.

18 Likes

I also listen to both audios (PF and Eternal, carrying the nft daily) in the morning for a long time now and most times, my endurance is good regardless of whether I sleep or not during night time.

3 Likes

Hi @skyhigh, do you know how we should use the NFT?

Should we only carry it or try to regularly look at it ?

1 Like

This post will help

How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas - General Discussion - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

4 Likes

I just carry it in a leatherette case along with a bunch of mandalas/nfts in my pocket and place them under my pillow when I sleep.If it’s in your solana wallet (legit buy) then it already works for you and IMO no need to look at it. Being a smart field (Eternal), I often give it silent commands just once and it works fast for me. It is convenient.

7 Likes

I’ve never heard that…

Why would it?

Both have similar goals

2 Likes

I have no idea why.

Someone bought both and assessed their compatibility with a pendulum if I remember well.

I’m not making a statement, I read it on the forum and chose to use both separately until a moderator clarifies the matter or someone testifies to the contrary.

I’m interested as well to know if anyone use both together with success :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok thank you @skyhigh :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Kalacakra this will help a great deal !

2 Likes

lol “pendulum” maybe it’s me.

If this is the case, you should rather follow your intuition and test it for yourself. I get answers with the pendulum but that’s specific to me. You have to be careful with the pendulum. it can be misleading if you are not in the right physical and mental condition to use it.

From memories, one evening I had a “mirror hour” sign when I listened to Plasma Flaunt and I had the Eternal mandala with me. Just before, I wondered if it was beneficial to use these two energies at the same time.

For my part, there are energies that can be combined and others not, that’s what I noticed. There may be several reasons for this.

This is all my interpretation, it’s just an experience that I share. Everyone must experiment on their own. It can be different for each of us

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

From experience using both fields at the same time I have not had any major problems with energy overload or significant detoxification symptoms.

Several times I slept with Eternal and listened to Plasma Flaunt on repeat all night.

Was this effective and useful for me? I will say yes and no according to several parameters (detoxification, vital energy etc.). This can be beneficial or bad because by doing so we force the body and this can create an imbalance in its natural healing process.

2 Likes