The Requests and Fields

Homeless People Tag/ Down On The Bottom Tag -

A tag that would have fields that would help and support homless people or people who are just very low in their lifes and could need help to get back up, and if possible maybe cost around $50 dollars so that people could afford buying and gifting them to people. Or would The Best Path In Life Tag already be the best option here?

5 Likes

Can you please make one general field for removing or numbing ā€œpain receptorā€, in that moment when itā€™s listened

It would be very helpful when someone is having headaches or different sorts of pains, body pains

I know you have pain control field but could you please make 2.0 version for removing or numbing pain receptor in that moment please

4 Likes

Letting Go/ Releasing Tag - A tag for letting go, based on The Sedona Method and/or any other method for letting go. https://www.sedona.com/Home.asp

There are many audios and tags that help to bring things to the surface, so I think it would be very nice to have a tag that focuses only on letting go of whatever arise in the moment or that which one chooses to think and focus on.

And if possible, maybe have some sort of intercession/connection with the energy/consciousness of Lester Levenson (The founder of The Sedona Method, but has already passed on).
Here is a nice lecture with him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5l0cUbHyhY

1 Like

A field that simulate the classical Red Stone of Alchemy.
I can supply the chemical composition if necessary for formulating the field.

1 Like

You mean a plasma + oxygen compression + stem cells targeted to the entire nervous system ?
Itā€™s already there.
Plasma + a brain field easily doable

Now every field should have plasma in it. Itā€™s the new craze.

Haha, yeah, we all are

Edit:
Captain nemo: Iā€™m really excited about releasing this fields. I made it with a lot of new tricks I just learned. Itā€™s more complex than anything I did before. Itā€™s useful for A, B, Cā€¦ Z. but itā€™s up to you to experience and find even more applications.

People: Does it have plasma in it ?
What about the plasma ?
Sup cap, is there a plasma in it ?
Will you make a combo with this and plama ?

Captain nemo: Nope :cry:

12 Likes

B-But I want to drink and eat plasma too :cry:

9 Likes

Is there any correlation between plasma and brain function/stress and anxiety? Just wondering, bcz I couldnā€™t find much about it on the internet.

Plasma Flower your food silly!

8 Likes

Go back to the plasma field threadā€¦click on anyone of those complicated articles with linksā€¦thereā€™s ton of stuff about it.

3 Likes

Okay thanks for the help bro.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like one for reflexology.
It would be nice, relaxing and with a lot of benefits by stimulating a lot of points.

2 Likes

A field for vascular health and resilience, repairing regenerating and strengthening veins and arteries, using the same principles in the anti stroke audio only localizing them to the whole vascular system. This is different from the nitric oxide, because itā€™s for the structure of the veins/arteries themselves not just circulation.

8 Likes

This one isnā€™t on Patreon so it gets missed.

4 Likes

New Release - Plasma Protocol

3 Likes

Try
*Automated calves and feet workout
It really makes my feet feel so good.

3 Likes

Its on youtube too :smile::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes, I know it but Reflexology would be better.
It would be cover more points of stimulation.
Of course it would be no easy to do.

Reflexology and acupressure are both ā€œreflexā€ therapies in that they work with points on one part of the body to affect other parts of the body. While reflexology uses reflexes that are in an orderly arrangement resembling a shape of the human body on the feet, hands, and outer ears, acupressure uses over 800 reflex points that are found along long thin energy lines called meridians that run the length of the entire body.
That pretty much covers all you want to work on.

I have actually taken extensive courses in both.

5 Likes

They have the same stimulation points?

Accupressure covers the entire body in more detailed way put it that way.

Reflexiology focuses on activating/releasing stagnant energy on specific points by massaging it.

Accupressure ā€˜awakes the entire meridian with pressure on each pointā€™

5 Likes