The Requests and Fields

I want to request booster mugs plss

1 Like

Better yet, something that maintains your omega 3:6 ratios always 1:1

1 Like

The Plasma Mutant ;) Super Human v2 for sale on Gumroad Or teespring

10 Likes

I wrote: A similar mechanism, not identical.

A field that provides a correct and balanced diet (vitamins, minerals, proteins, calories, etc.) That can replace real food. I would be willing to pay for it.

1 Like
2 Likes

Omega 6 we get from food even more than necessary

1 Like

Plasma Personal Power Audio -

A combination of updated and plasmafied fields like unstoppable willpower, become whole/self love dissolve insecurities, self-confidence/esteem and perhaps some others and added also the mind settings technique. For Gumroad or Teespring.

2 Likes

Perhaps a plasmafied combo of the mental health album plus emotional release.

4 Likes

Powernap field.
Would be great after work just to have a nap for 30min.
-research will come later

5 Likes

Slow down the perception of time V2 with soothing sounds

Because the current one makes me wanna bash my head into a wall.

Works really amazing, though

9 Likes

LOL, yeah I tried to listen to that overnight but had to turn it off, was too distracting.

1 Like

Hopefully one day we can get a sigil to charge little items with Plasma sacred flower to leave everywhere we go or its really needed, one that can grow over time by itself.

Then one to charge small rocks with Plasma water to drop in the ocean, rivers, lakes :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: The small rocks at the bottom of the ocean would then become the house of new Corals :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: how beautiful thatd be :pray:t3:

16 Likes

Perhaps a second new book with these sigils included :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Imagine a tag with Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption and some other bojangles on it. That’d be wild.

ECNA + Test + Slow Time on a tag. :flushed:

5 Likes

I actually like the idea of Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption on a tag with some other fields.

1 Like

Beard growth v2 :raised_hands:t2::vulcan_salute:t2:

The Glowing and Revitalized Skin - Simmilar to The shiny and Revitalized Hair with some jing + plasma and other things that are good for the skin like stemcells + some light sun tanning, for the most luxurious looking skin around :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can we have an update of Subconscious Limits (Removal) ver 2.0 with the latest technology from The Mind Settings please. Thank you

26 Likes

Right? Protein, mineral and vitamin dense smoothies with Lion’s Mane, Reishi, Creatine, added collagen, all the good stuff with that tag on is basically supercharged healing.

1 Like