Advanced Healing

Speaking of creating nutrients out of thin air, just as you create these audios with a certain energy, you can gather the energy of these minerals and nutrients from the universe and install them in your body. I do this all the time for my clients and family.

5 Likes

@Ashpoet It can be due to trauma releasing as traumas and negative emotions are often stored in the heart.

When there is a lot of negative emotional buildup to release, it can hurt in the heart for some people as it is being released.

Try listening to Hope and Happiness as well. It replaces negative emotional energy buildup in your heart with positivity and might make the process more comfortable. :slightly_smiling_face:

From the description:

It helps to directly clear the negative emotional energy buildup in your heart and brain while replacing it with positivity.

Edit: Energy Blockage Removal might help smooth the energy as well.

2 Likes

Listen to heart restoration 2.0 as well just to be on the safe side

3 Likes

Alright I should work more actively on my energy body then. Thanks for the advice :slight_smile: . Btw

How do you know my eating habits? lol. I knew it you are aware of what I charge with the foodcharger :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

hello, I know others will have you think otherwise.
But you have a physical body.
You need physical nutrition.
When you do not have a physical body, then sure…

17 Likes

if you wish me to delete this, let me know.
I do not wish to do anything that can stop your business.

Cells can respond to energy of course, but they work within in realm of their possibilities.
But I cannot create amino acids out the thin air, energy signature or not.
You will find it difficult to build muscle or repair a physical body with ‘energetic’ amino acids.
At least as far I know…
Of course I welcome any new information or data you can provide, it will help me to make better things.

28 Likes

The last 2 nights I have listened to advanced healing 3 times. In the mornings after that I wake up with pain in the kidneys. I drink plenty of water and I rarely get such problems

4 Likes

zbean26. am very much aware of certain parts of a person may not be willing to let go of a stress or trauma or the like. EFT and BSFF and many energy modalities teach this. As a matter of fact the BSFF instructions to the subconscious sates this. I always in my intent statement to my subconscious say any and all parts of me are in accord with whatever it is I am trying to achieve. My query to Dreamweavers statement that my body maybe does not want to heal, and the fact that certain things may not be healed. That is the bane of my query as I thought the Advanced healing would do this and Dreamweaver indicating that it may not. My pereception of the field was probably limitless so to speak,and Dreamweaver saying it is not.

1 Like

I’m curious what is the difference between energetic stem cells the antioxidant field the klotho, sestrin etc. and these nutrients? These fields work perefectly fine for me and I can feel the benefits. Does the body need a physcial carrier for some things? If so start a supplement line “Sapien supplements” or “Dream pills” energy infused pills lol.

4 Likes

Does the Advanced Healing work on its own to heal the body part / organ whatever is needed OR does it speed up the healing of a specific audio we are listening to like skin regeneration?

Whatever is needed brother

1 Like

Do you mind explaining as Dreamweavers explanation does not say this.

Noah it however may not heal everything.

Hello, Thanks for your reply. Raymon Grace has a friend named Jeff Jones who has not eaten, other than a bite or two in years. Here is an video with an interview with both of them. That portion starts at about 15:40. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoDw1kMFQqY&t=1044s

I believe that our beliefs greatly govern what we can do and what we cannot. I do many things that I was once told were impossible. I do them almost every day.

9 Likes

The greatly increased healing speed uses up the physical and energetic resources in your body and it might be due to that.

The kidneys can hurt like that when energy resources are inadequate for what you’re doing and stores of jing energy are pulled from.

I’ve experienced the same thing when I’ve looped Advanced Healing too many times or when I’ve not had enough nutrients and energy available.

Eating a hearty meal to provide the body access to plenty of nutrients and playing some of these audios to increase energy can help:

11 Likes

I overdid it with Advanced Healing the past few nights on loop and woke up with horrible mid/low back pain. Guessing from Jing drainage. Learned my lesson :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks, I will add the flow of jing. The strange thing is that after playing the field a couple times I don’t feel tired at all.

2 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

It can help to raise chi energy levels, and other forms of easily accessible energy, in addition to listening to The Flow of Jing. Stores of jing energy are drawn from when chi and other more easily accessible energy is depleted.

It is better to use chi and other energies for healing rather than drawing from jing energy stores, as it is typically more effective and much easier to heal when your jing stores are not being depleted.

Drawing from your jing energy stores often might be counterproductive to healing processes, as jing is the essence of the physical body, and doing so can also have some negative effects in the longer term.

In general, the effects of using up energy aren’t always felt immediately, or felt as tiredness. Some people feel the effects only after some time has passed, or as pain, stiffness and other things.

6 Likes

I see so you say that it is better to use the chi and pranic swirls fields combined with the flow of jing?

2 Likes

Yes, it might be better to use those in combination before listening to Advanced Healing rather than only listening to The Flow of Jing. The Transmutation and Microcosmic audio can help build and distribute energy in your body as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes