Cosmo-Volt

These days mostly we see jihvanimittam :stuck_out_tongue: :joy: (tongue sake) which brings trouble… lol

1 Like

So that explains why I woke up after 12 hours of sleep yesterday, had breakfast and went back to bed again for a long nap. And why I’m craving lots of food.

8 Likes

yep, it’s working on smth

5 Likes

So is it this audio thats making me so hungry :Z

i have ate so much already and its only 11:45am in UK London

10 Likes

For everyone noticing increased appetite after using this field, you’re likely eating more because your body needs extra energy to heal/repair.

Instead to eating like crazy, you guys can also try using Photosynthesis & The Super Human Mutant to generate energy directly from light. This should really help, especially if you can get outside and soak in some natural sunlight.

If you’re open to using fields from other creators, these audios from Maitreya may help as well.

23 Likes

Whilst extra energy is certainly helpful, keep in mind that the body can require actual physical nutrients for healing, rebuilding and repair also.

(particularly with much accelerated healing processes)

With many of the newer fields, this can be the case for spiritual development as well.

Newer fields

(The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach, The Torsion Field (aether), Mstate fields, Flower of Life, etc.)

From various other discussions related to physical healing and repair and/or spiritual growth related fields:

21 Likes

So it’s like pain relief
So it could help against headaches, right?

Yes! Along with a host of other things. You might want to read the testimonies on the device website.

5 Likes

Aches, pains, speeded up healing, reduced inflammation, etc.

16 Likes

I can say with the ENS device, it’s designed to not only give pain relief, it fixes for good, the machine doesn’t treat symptoms it goes for the cause :sweat_smile:

I believe this field will do the same

24 Likes

Listened to this yesterday.
Today morning I woke up 2 hours late.

Listened again today evening.
I felt some electrical and heat activity at various parts of my body

11 Likes

Some more effects noticed later today.
My libido is on fire…
I haven’t felt like this since I was 20

I don’t know if it’s the M state gold/silver or the flower of life or the Volt audio

13 Likes

This might be the cause.

But could also be cosmo volt

By any chance have you listened to Indium? This one claims to deal with hormones.

1 Like

I have listened to the Indium track yesterday.
Will keep posting updates.

Day 3: Deeper sleep even with 5 hours

12 Likes

Me too . It’s either plasma , comovolt or indium …I thought plasma had the biggest effect ,but indium also has a strong effect on hormones.

3 Likes

Update:I tried it again, only indium twice. And half an hour later I look in the mirror and my muscles look a lot fuller and bigger , so i tend towards indium (and possibly iridium) beeing the libido /muscle enhancer .
I think Indium might be good for energy, muscle building and fat loss.
It might be good to listen to it before eating, as it enhances nutrient absorption a lot .

Theres not much information on it . The best info I found was on this website.

“Short-term benefits as reported by many indium users include increased energy, reduced need for sleep, and an enhanced sense of well being - the “indium high.” Long-term benefits include a gradual correction of many chronic illnesses. This includes, but is not limited to, improved blood pressure, healthier body weight, and a reversal of visible signs of aging.”

13 Likes

Might be awesome for athletes:
"You will find an extended limit to the activity as it hastens the removal of the lactic acid build-up in muscle mass. This causes the pain of lactic acid build-up to take longer to accumulate.
In one very recent study with Indium conducted in Budapest, Hungary, 13 of 15 members of the National Kung Fu Championship Team demonstrated significantly increased their stamina after eight weeks of indium supplementation.

Anecdotally, a group of distance runners reported 30% increase in running distance for the same time in just two weeks, and a group of weight lifters recently reported increasing their bench press by 40% in 60 days.

12 Likes

great.
i will give it a shot as well

From personal experience with ascension tag. Eat nutrient dense foods and you won’t have to worry too much about eating a lot.

7 Likes

What is nutrient dense food?

4 Likes