4 Likes

Something for Work/Job
Working without stress/effort
Good relationships with coworkers/collegues
Enjoy working
Work efficiently/ Be good at your work
Appreciation from superiors
etc.

Work is a big part of our daily lifes and being good at it and having a great time while working plus appreciation and being held in high esteem by your superiors would improve many people quality of lifes I believe. It porbably would be paid field though because of its many subfields.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I think this was the idea behind that field. Same induced protein

2 Likes

New Release - Knight/Warrior Mindset

1 Like

Or you know…
You could just take cold showers :D

2 Likes

I could :D

1 Like

Its so good man.

2 Likes

yeah, will do again if it gets warmer

You linked wim hof article and you say warmer? XD

1 Like

I meant colder! :cold_face:

Unless you live in the Caribbean :weary: water is ALWAYS hot

3 Likes

I think im just hearing excuses.

3 Likes

Thank but I dont really remember knights/warriors working with mashines in a company without dragons to slay or prinesess to safe. There is nothing adventorous in fixing the machines either :grin: Just work :neutral_face: life is about work most of the time for an average bread eater.

Well its not at all what you requested in your previous message :woman_shrugging:t2: Maybe go back and read the knight thread? I listen twice to it right in the morning going to work and i feel all u want. But… if you dont think so who am I to demand you do haha :relieved:

1 Like

Bruh… knight mindset is basically workaholic field if u want to.
And plus everyone will respect you.

2 Likes

probiotics and prebiotics

1 Like

Requesting the Lion tag to come back to the store.

2 Likes

I have a few ideas, which can be applied or ignored I suppose, because I’m not sure how “widespread” these issues are:

• Kyphosis/Lordosis/Rounded Shoulders correction , as well as fixing winging scapula and anterior pelvic tilt to complement the scoliosis - atlas correction audios. So all of us have amazing posture in all regards.
  • Correcting spider/varicose veins WITHOUT collapsing them, so simply making them healthy and strong again
  • shrinking/tightening/repairing and cleaning all pores (without destroying sebaceous glands) not sure if this one is possible but why not suggest it I suppose
  • FOXO3 gene modification for us to naturally produce all the stem cells needed and automatically repair our bodies preventing aging/degradation
  • teeth straightening and alignment (This one has definitely been requested before lol)
  • “filling” fine lines/mimic lines/wrinkles (also lines on neck) etc. with fat cells to smooth those areas out (aka microlipoinjection)
3 Likes