The Requests and Fields

Death on a tag. Cool image to boot. (not like the chakra booster tag which is anti feng shui ahem)

Tarot cards… as tarot cards. Something. Maybe printable, activation-powered. Or an actual collector’s item, physical cards you can order with the fields on it.

2 Likes

I read the tarot! I have asked Dream to make the actual cards infused with the connection of the meaning when reading :sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::two_hearts: thatd be so dope!

5 Likes

Yasss that’s what I was thinking!

2 Likes

So as Dream is producing coffee and monoatomic elements I thought a Helium field would be funny. Talking in high voices… Then I thought it actually might be great for showing people that fields are for real: like when you tell some friends about these amazing fields that could change their lives and everybody is like: whatever you are smoking, I want some.
Then you just put on the Helium field and everybody starts talking like Mickey Mouse and then you just show them what you are playing

4 Likes

Shielding/Protective Audio/Mandala For Homes and Places -

Like a shielding tag but for your home or buisness place or a party etc, that keeps away people with ill intent and makes people within that area focus on doing good instead of doing anything bad and become more peaceful and loving. And also bless the area so that no accidents or other negative things happen and instead more luck and good things happen.

If a mandala, it could be placed in a store and would protect against robberies and even decrease shoplifting from happening there or in a school in the US it could help protect so that there would never be any shootings for example.
And in a home protect against burgleries, or any crime from people you know and invite in, or from accidental fires or other accidents etc. and instead draw in luck and abundance and some good feng shui. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The environmental servitor from the printed version of the book of cards does that.

The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

Also you can create a dark and light servitor and give them the specific commands they most follow daily.

And play the plasma flower at low volume 24/7

4 Likes

@anon31415926 yes to that :slight_smile:

1 Like

wat is this?

an audio to regulate glutamate levels. Also glutamate altering should be added on yt desc of ego dissolution.

Negentropic Blessings

At certain points in our lives opportunities seem to decrease. Sometimes the randomness of events in our lives can obstruct the path to our goals and dreams. Life can seem senseless at times.

This field works to bring the energy of negentropy to bear upon the flow and events of your life. Opportunities can increase. Life and its events can begin to make more sense while you watch order, opportunities, and beneficial circumstances form from the raw material of otherwise random events.

8 Likes

Where I live there is so much plastic used everywhere, you go to the supermarket and you have big pile of plastic (like even bananas are put in plastic bags; you buy some fruits on the street wrapped in plastic) and it got worse with corona. and there isn’t really a working garbage system. I think most just is burned or washed into the sea…
So I thought a mandala or something from the card system with activation word would be great. Just make a big pile of all the plastic, put the card on top, say the activation word and over the next like 12 or 24 hours the card dissolves the plastic into its elements or whatever great solution Dream can think of…
The radius shouldn’t be too big (maybe like one metre/ 3 feet, maybe even less, so valuable plastic nearby doesn’t get dissolved. And I guess audio wouldn’t work to well dissolving some parts of the cellphone or computer.
No idea if something like this is possible but would help a lot, don’t know what to do with all this plastic….

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo creates Holy Materia

problem solved.

I mean let’s face it. We could all use some less mosquitoes in our lives. And some people are allergic to those poisonous mosquito repellent devices.

Also another field suggestion

Air conditioning field

Cause indian heat is the worst.

12 Likes
2 Likes

Air conditioning Field :100: :heart:

6 Likes

Try this one, people reported cooling effect,

1 Like

Just gonna put it out there, we got something in mind for this in the future

23 Likes

I’ve just accepted them at this point. Made a ‘blood pact’ (HA HA! FUNNY ME!) and I don’t even feel the itch anymore. :sunglasses:³

1 Like

Fenbendazole

It interferes with the glucose uptake of microorganisms. Perfect for cancer, candida and a million other issues.

Must research.

2 Likes

Negentropic Immune System

4 Likes