The Requests and Fields

Here’s another possible addition:

8 Likes

And the soul restoration series :blush:

1 Like

Upgraded smart chakra nft that also enhance the chakras to store crystalline energy and auto Aura repair.

8 Likes

ZERO LIMITS FIELD

@Captain_Nemo
Sapien Medicine, are you able to create field with hooponopono energy?
Thank you , I love you, please forgive me , I am sorry for everything

So basically it’s Energy of accepting whole responsibility for everything what is happened and what’s happening around us and in us, and addressing it to Divine being inside,
we are whole and only cause of it, we created it somehow through our consciousness outpushing it, and with hoponopono we change that situations or anything with taking 100% responsibility for it.
After successfully accomplished technique always something wonderful happens for people who mastered this

In that way is one doctor with this technique healed whole assilium and whole one prison

There’s documentary about
Some creators tried to create something like that but nah… I think you can best

That we can obtain big things from Ho’oponopono has already been shown: the healing of an entire ward of insane criminals seems far more difficult a task than any of our personal troubles. There are, no doubt, piles of testimonies from practitioners. Dr. Hew Len says, however: this is not fast food. The cleaning of memories requires a lot of concentration and persistence and is an unending job. But the result is what he calls Zero Limits, a state where one is free from the past, and suffused with Divine Intelligence and love.

7 Likes

I think it’d be neat to have something like a decade project.

I’ve been reminiscing about how the whole atmosphere of the earth was different during different times in my past.

I had been recalling the 2000-2010 period when computers in general were just becoming popular and only basic cell phones were getting popular. When big digital cameras were getting widespread and people weren’t taking film to be developed at different photo places.

I had been recalling the 90’s also when the early gray-scale Windows operating systems and AOL dialup were popular (but not at all widespread). When a lot of people were watching TV but quite a few were out doing group projects and activities in the world.

It’d be neat to take it back to the 50’s or earlier too

I think it’d be mind-expanding to have some sorts of time-period portal fields to the different decades so people can appreciate how massive the changes have been in the energetic atmosphere. I’ve focused on technology in the stuff I mentioned here, since those things have massively reshaped the energy and flow patterns of people’s minds. But other elements of the times would be interesting too.

(Though, on second thought, these would likely all be very different fields for different parts of the world)

2 Likes

Have you seen the Sacred 12 NFT? It’s a servitor that does actually exactly that, lol, 24/7 if you wish so, among other things that it can do for you. Definitely check it out as it sounds like you may like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I thought it was an astrology nft because I didn’t look at it. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Cone of power combined with the unexpected gifts field!

2 Likes

I doubt If this is how all the automated workouts etc. were based already. But I seriously like this system compared to the present tear and grow BB system. There are many other reasons that convinced my reasoning and completely makes sense.
Were u able to practice this method? I started learning it from some old books, and will try to put it into practice. Would love to hear ur views if u have any practical or theoretical experience.

1 Like

Rolfing.

If Myofascia Release, Crucible of Stored Trauma, and Microkinesitherapist were a gang,
Rolfing would be a really cool and appreciated addition to it.

Here is an introduction to Rolfing:

https://www.rolf.org/rolfing.php
or

This is how I came across Rolfing:

Also it’s important to note Rolfing is different than a deep tissue massage:

“While Rolfing might feel similar to a very deep massage, Rolfing practitioners will massage the muscles and fascia not only where you’re feeling pain, but all over your body. The goal is to fix your body’s posture and structure so that your body will correct any lingering imbalances that are causing the pain.”

8 Likes

Since we have the black hole concept with the Solidier NFT. I would love to see an NFT with the concept of a white hole.

So my request is :

-Advanced Unlimited Energy using the concept of a White Hole.

3 Likes

Mental Toughness, Obliterate Verbally and Mentally any Opposition, Thrive Under Pressure.

You didn’t create any such field yet @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

I think Flight to Fight and The Unbreakable could do exactly that mixed together! Or if you had to pick one, I’d say The Unbreakable is your best bet.

Another great addition could be the Productivity Mandala, Confidence and Unstoppable Will Power, to add to it on multiple levels + these are all free.

You could add some of the Tarot ones too + Planetary fields. Also from what I’ve read Black Martian/BMJing adds to this effect as well.

So you have your grounds covered in many aspects :slight_smile:

2 Likes

and the Knight field

4 Likes

+1

Plz create video especially for eyes bags and hollow eyes, I’m only 19 but I have eye bags and sunken eyes which makes me look old.

4 Likes

Yeah plz make field for this :cry:

A field for Wim Hof’s ice-cold baths please, making the setup, the ice and maintaining it is just too much of work.

then don’t do it.

Jk, but if it’s too much work then the benefits are clearly not that worth it, am i right?

Also, I think Longevity (ISRB and RBM3) Could help you, you should read the thread.

1 Like

Benefits are totally worth it, I take cold showers in winter, it really does wonders, your mood improves, your body fat also comes down as brown fat percentage goes up, head feels very light and immunity also improves. Living in tropics it is not easy to arrange for ice cold baths frequently.

Ok will check, thanks.