The Requests and Fields

Adenosine receptor repair.

Prevents a tolerance to caffeine, so you can continue to enjoy the energizing effects of caffeine even with small dosages.

This would be quite easy to make I guess + could benefit alot of people.

3 Likes

Tojisha-Kenkyu based field

Active Hypnosis and Field for extreme wealth and abundance please for The Dream Muse channel.

7 Likes

Blue Noise of Celebration for making a room ice cold in the middle of the summer. Or a field that stays with you for a while no matter where you go.

Or maybe something to counteract the negative effects of too intense heat on the body.

7 Likes

A field to dissolve hypochondria kind of ossessive thoughts

1 Like

A fun, useless field to experience what it is like to have aphantasia, the condition where you lack an inner voice or ability to visualise

it isn’t a frightening thing, to me it seems like a very neutral state where you ‘know’ rather than visualise or think

nah u dont want that its fucking horrible and its ruining my life trust me man

Oh fr? maybe sapien can help, have you tried?

1 Like

think a dopamine detox is needed then i will be calm but. lacking an inner voice is so scary bro

pls dont make this field dream :skull_and_crossbones:

Try using Parkinson Help 2-3x if you really have anything relevant to “dopamine detox” you are likely to feel it. Otherwise it’s rather something else.

1 Like

lool oops

1 Like

I was thinking of a field for blood pH, a balancer. Thank you x

2 Likes

An alchemical revision of fear would be great as a separate, independent audio for the YouTube channel

like or the same one used in the The Holy Paladin

4 Likes

Alchemical Revision Of Shame :pleading_face::ribbon::teddy_bear:

giphy

6 Likes

A shortened version of the Diabetes treatment field :pray:

4 Likes

Is there a single field that encompass self esteem self confidence self love from :

There is a field for Confidence and Self Love with the new ego editing tech from Malleable Ego in the Guided Path to Wholeness course

1 Like

Really? Thanks I am going to read about it. Only thing I know is the course is like 150.

1 Like

Yes there is also a resilience and acceptance field

And a couple of meditations

1 Like