The Requests and Fields

If there’s one already, I’ve missed it, I do apologise.

Please, A field to prevent/treat /get rid of Shingles. It’s something many of us will get as it’s dormant. Thank you :heart:

Quick question: does anyone know if the anti virus fields effect dormant ones?

1 Like

Can you please create a morphic field related to comedy and comedianship? Thanks for everything @Dreamweaver

1 Like

Anti-cancer field but made more tailored against benign tumours, or ectopic ones.

4 Likes

Idk if tagging him helps with getting him to do your idea. He checks here when he wants and picks.

And you might consider the Creativity NFT.

3 Likes

Stronger field for any and all Fungus the ULTIMATE destroyer like version 3.0

Kill them all :sunglasses: :gun: :white_check_mark:

:low_brightness:And this !! :low_brightness:

:fast_forward: Pau d’Arco- field :rewind: :white_check_mark:

Also known as taheebo or lapacho, it is used as a tea in traditional medicine for a wide range of ailments. In laboratory studies, compounds extracted from pau d’arco showed antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, and anticancer properties.

Pau d′ arco (Tabebuia avellanedae) has been shown to inhibit the enzyme cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), thereby inhibiting inflammatory prostaglandin synthesis in vitro. Pau d′ arco (Tabebuia avellanedae) has shown analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects in vivo .

Pau d’arco (Tabebuia avellanedae) is native to South America, where it has been used to treat a wide range of conditions, including pain, arthritis, inflammation of the prostate gland (prostatitis), fever, dysentery, boils and ulcers, and various cancers .

6 Likes

A portal field for Pyramid and King’s Chamber for meditation.

2 Likes

Klesha Nashana Kriya - Fire :fire: bath ritual of purification and cleansing

3 Likes

This :up::up::up:

2 Likes

Plasma flaunt - the same field option #2 for sound - calm sound.

I would need a morphic field that is specific to the area of the teeth to remove the accumulated tartar

One to effectively remove stimulants from the body so the natural rhytm is protected. Whether it is a caffeine from afternoon or a late heavy workout, it will dissolve the stimulative stress remove any stimulant stuff so it doesnt effect sleep which is the most important part of our lives.

1 Like

A field that that simulates prebiotics and probiotics for gut health in a smart manner (identifies which ones you need and which ones you dont)

9 Likes

A new field that targets face bloat and removes wrinkles like crow’s feet or laugh lines.

2 Likes

Hi all :slight_smile:

I think those 3 publications are very good base for updated teeth regeneration field.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/scientists-have-found-a-drug-that-can-repair-cavities-and-regrow-teeth/

https://spinoff.nasa.gov/Semiconductor_Research_Leads_to_a_Revolution_in_Dental_Care

3 Likes

Please re-upload:
Negentropic Three Treasures
Light and Vibrational Guidance
The Unbreakable
Six Healing Sounds
Mandelbrot Symphony
(were there others on the sapien shop I’ve forgotten here?)

Thanks!

7 Likes

Knight Warrior Mindset too.

3 Likes

Seconded.

Been hanging out to buy Negentropic Jing for a while.

maori strength and resilience- warrior genes upgrade
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/26848644_Warrior_genes_and_the_disease_of_being_Maori

3 Likes

Please.

3 Likes

Anti-venom

An antidote for all types

Thinking bromelain, papain, edta, resveratrol, myricetin, NAC, zinc, for starters

5 Likes