The Requests and Fields

Wow I came here to request a spider repellant field for bedrooms. +200 for spider repellant! They keep on coming and aren’t interested in staying in their respective area! A repellant field would be the kinder next step

2 Likes

Balance cortisol hormones level.

1 Like

Hi! A Career Mentor/Work ability for servitor wud be weal cool, or some sort of abundance ability :bouquet::crescent_moon::sunny:Thank you!

Request : Negentropic Air Purifier without added incense/smells

@Dreamweaver @SammyG is it possible to create a YouTube or Patreon field of the same “air purifier” without the added incense? Eucalyptus isn’t safe for cats (or maybe pets as a whole…not sure :slight_smile: ) but I do know my cat has asthma attacks every time I play it. But I do want to use it often since I can’t currently afford another air purifier, and the air in our house is awful.

We also can’t get air in or out because the home is over 100 years old and then windows don’t open (are nailed shut). And the oven doesn’t yet have a hood (lol…the problems). So lots of methane gas lol. Just collecting . Alll that to say…

Is it possible to make an negentropic air purifier field without the added incenses :) ?

Thank you so much!!!

Hey, I just stumbled across a study from Chinese scientists that cured a type diabetes. Maybe an energetic version of this protocol could be beneficial for some.
Study : Treating a type 2 diabetic patient with impaired pancreatic islet function by personalized endoderm stem cell-derived islet tissue - PubMed

2 Likes

For those living in the Antilles ( or other country ) or people contaminated with chlordecone an energy field would be a great help.

Also if the field could act on the environment to break down the chlordecone molecule that would be great!!!

Chlordecone is an organochlorine pesticide that was primarily used in banana plantations in the French Antilles between the 1970s and 1993. It is known for its environmental persistence and toxicity. Here is a detailed description:

Chemical Structure

• IUPAC Name: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-octachlorodecahydro-1,4-methanonaphthalene
  • Chemical Formula: C10H5Cl8
  • Structure:
    • The molecule consists of two fused aromatic rings with eight chlorine atoms attached, forming a complex core.
    • The chlorine atoms are located at positions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 on the aromatic rings.

Properties

• Persistence: Chlordecone is extremely stable and persistent in the environment. It can remain in soils and sediments for several decades.
  • Solubility: It is poorly soluble in water but highly soluble in fats and oils, which facilitates its bioaccumulation in the tissues of living organisms.

Health Effects

• Neurotoxicity: Can affect the central nervous system, causing tremors, coordination problems, and memory issues.
  • Endocrine Disruption: Can interfere with the hormonal system, increasing the risk of cancer, particularly prostate cancer.
  • Hepatic Toxicity: Can cause liver disorders and toxic hepatitis.

Environmental Contamination

• Soil and Water: Chlordecone has contaminated soils and groundwater in the regions where it was used, affecting food safety.
  • Food Chain: Due to its bioaccumulation, it can end up in food products, posing a risk to human health.

Degradation Methods

• Chemical Reduction: Use of reductants or catalysts to transform chlordecone into less toxic products.
  • Bioremediation: Use of microorganisms or plants to degrade or extract chlordecone from the soil.
  • Advanced Oxidation: Techniques such as photolysis or oxidation with agents like hydrogen peroxide to decompose chlordecone.
  • Incineration: Decomposition at high temperatures, but this process must be controlled to avoid the formation of harmful secondary products.

Social and Political Context

The issue of chlordecone has led to major health and environmental concerns in the French Antilles, with legal actions for compensation and decontamination measures. Managing chlordecone remains a significant challenge due to its persistence and long-term toxic effects.

2 Likes

Alchemical Revision of Confidence

4 Likes

Non-Animistic or rather Non-Egocentric Sympathy.

To clatify, for example a lot of people seem to be so much aversed by mathematics in school, for whatever reason they claim in each day and ge, but reality is that only gew students study successfully to learn math or any other subject so that they can pursue university level studies in it.

Often it has component or amazement even disbelief on laws of particular subject, like math. For me it looked strange, why many others freak out and seek for some additional validation or internal meaning of the rules, theorems, symbols…

As if they don’t feel them and accept as they are, same with physics or whatever that they don’t relate directly. And likely same for me with many things in life. So instead of working towards understanding more or as much as they need and accepting whatever theydon’t completely understand as is, aversion is developed.

This perception of something as “artificial”, “alien” is one the illusions that prevents people from achieving success in many fields, from my point of view. And from accepting that whatever isn’t directly in their line of sight, smell, sense or inside their belief system, can be pretty much valid and exist. Like in an example mathematics however abstract and ephemeral (and disliked through schooling) is real ans one can feel and connect with the symbols and their meaning.

Or machines. The “Sympathy” idea was inspired by quote:

“You don’t have to be an engineer to be be a racing driver, but you do have to have Mechanical Sympathy.” Jackie Stewart

It isn’t to make one proficient, let alone expert, with any skill through wiring or whatever. Rather target mental barrier removal that prevent appreciation of a particular subject.

Usually this subject is named as “extraneous” (alien, artificial) thus the Non-Egocentric or Non-Animistic nature.

In honor of the new postpartum elixir for females

Hopefully we can get something along the lines of what the field entails (vitality/vitality) for males(ofc without the postpartum aspects lol)

1 Like

A field for tinnitus please.

4 Likes

It’s multifactorial, a lot is related to ear inflammation and damage to ear, which can be eased, but a lot is nerve related and what is currently lacking is nerve decompression ways. Literally friction leads to wear and tear of myelin, in normal conditions it’s minimal or can be worked around by the body, but starts to play a role when nerves are damaged or strained.

That is bad Smarter Rife was not helpful either.

1 Like

Did you try adding Vagus Nerve Stimulation?

Smart Vitamin Balance. A field that detecs vitamin difficiencies and holisticly works towards balancing it out. For pets and humans :)

3 Likes

Creating a morphic field centered around family healing, protection, and abundance. This field would resonate with the energies of lineage, connection, and prosperity, aiming to heal past wounds and bless future generations. Here’s an idea for the morphic field along with the potential effects it might create for the person who listens to it.

Morphic Field Concept: Family Healing, Protection, Abundance, and Love

Core Intentions:

• Healing the Family Lineage: This field would focus on releasing trauma, negative patterns, and emotional wounds that may have been passed down through generations. It aims to cleanse and transmute any lingering pain, freeing both ancestors and descendants.
  • Protection for the Family: The field would establish a protective shield around the family, guarding against negative influences, harm, and ill will. This protection would extend across time, ensuring the safety of all family members, past, present, and future.
  • Creating Abundance: Abundance in all forms—love, wealth, health, and opportunities—would flow into the family line. This aspect of the field would work to remove financial blocks, promote prosperity, and encourage success for everyone connected by blood.
  • Strengthening Bonds of Love: Love and harmony would be enhanced within the family. This includes fostering understanding, forgiveness, and unity among family members, ensuring that relationships are supportive and nurturing.

Potential Effects of the Field on the Listener and there family:

1. Emotional Release and Healing:

• The listener may experience a sense of release from old emotional burdens and familial trauma.
    • A deep sense of inner peace and closure may arise as they feel connected to their ancestors in a healing way.
  2. Increased Protection:

• The listener might notice a stronger sense of security and safety, both physically and emotionally.
    • External negative influences may have less impact, as the protective energy of the field acts as a barrier against harm.
  3. Enhanced Family Harmony:

• Relationships with family members may improve, with increased understanding and communication.
    • Old conflicts may resolve more easily, and there could be a greater sense of unity and support within the family.
  4. Prosperity and Abundance:

• Financial opportunities and success may start to manifest more frequently for the listener and their family members.
    • The listener may feel more confident and capable of achieving their goals, attracting abundance in various aspects of life.
  5. Spiritual Connection with Ancestors:

• The listener may feel a stronger spiritual connection to their ancestors, receiving guidance, wisdom, and blessings from those who came before them.
    • This connection can foster a deep sense of belonging and purpose, knowing they are part of a larger lineage.
  6. Generational Healing and Blessings:

• The healing energy of the field would ripple through the family lineage, potentially improving the lives of descendants and future generations.
    • The listener might feel a sense of responsibility and empowerment, knowing they are contributing to the well-being of their entire bloodline.
  7. Increased Love and Compassion:

• A greater capacity for love, both for oneself and others, may emerge.
    • The listener may become more compassionate and empathetic, fostering a more loving environment within their family and community.

This morphic field, with its powerful combination of healing, protection, abundance, and love, could have a profound impact on the listener’s life and the lives of their family members across time.

Hey if if the esoteric arts or eldergroven haven guilds would like to take this idea and expand and improve on it and present to cap. I would love that, I kinda feel like it fits with the concepts you guys create. @Rosechalice @Nice2knowU

8 Likes

@Bali

Hi

Have you seen this one ?

It’s easy to miss releases.

Your idea might be different, if so that’s fine.

5 Likes

I deal with this since 2015. Try avoiding caffeine in all forms. Consume more water to hydrate your nerves.

1 Like

I got this few days back because water went into my left ear while taking shower. This damn thing is not going away.

I did forget about this, thanks for letting me know. I guess my thought process was creating a energy field of protection, love and abundance flow to the listener and there blood relatives and family, so relationships and the bond in the now is enhanced and more harmonious.

But I guess ancestral continuum might create the same effects per se. I wonder can anyone speak to more family harmony and enhanced relationships with there family members with this field

I would try Negentropic Full Body Yawning and Purring then if you have it or something similar. Water in the ear is not nice, but being relatively recent can possibly be dealt with without complications.

1 Like