The Requests and Fields

I would like to have the skin lightner /whitener . Would be great if you guys can upload it. I would also buy it.

there is a skin brightening field on patreon

Maybe something for stuttering :)?
Something along lines with Wernicke’s area and Broca’s area because these are two areas of the brain that play a part in language and of course vocal cords.

And also maybe something more strong for reversing grey hair.

1 Like

try permanent brain enhancement, im pretty sure they target those areas

1 Like

I have
White Matter
The Manhattan Method
The Plasma Brain of Youth

1 Like

Check this

2 Likes

Yeah, I know about that, but this one is about learning languages not healing the actual part of brain which is responsible for that and connection with vocal cords, the overall mechanics of producing speech itself.

yeah just checked. listen to permanent brain enchancement, its exactly what ur looking 4

I’m no expert but I think there’s more to that field than just learning languages :slightly_smiling_face:

Request:
Updated beard field that allows velus hairs turn terminal and where beard can grow over scar tissue (where there’s hindered)

2 Likes

a bug repellent field lol

6 Likes

Guided Belly Pranayama - New Release - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

for this to be uploaded on patreon so i can download it in mp3 format and put it on my mp3 player as i currently have a flip phone lol

That’s amazing. I always wanted one but my family would never buy me one and then they kind of stopped being sold :neutral_face:

1 Like

go on amazon or ebay, their should be a lot there :stuck_out_tongue:

Just the Sacroiliac’s (joints)

3 Likes

An Epstein-Barr virus strain destroyer (linked to many diseases)

6 Likes

@Dreamweaver An Epstein-Barr virus strain destroyer (linked to many diseases), would help so many people .

And THIS! :arrow_down_small:

Cracked tong healing , but also healing any other condition and stimulation of all reflexology points.

3 Likes

Hornets too

1 Like

Sunscreen SPF Protection from UVA and UVB / Also ones that prevent you from getting tan .

1 Like

Please :pray:

2 Likes