The Requests and Fields

Smart and Negentropic massage, tension release, stress release and complete relaxation field (it could also search and trace back the tension and stress to its root causes and dissolve/heal them, so it also becomes a long term solution for the stress and tensions).
It could be three different ones, one for the physical body, one for the emotional body/emotions and one for the mental body/mind.
And since they would be smart fields they could continue to grow exponentially in wisdom and knowledge and how to practically/energetically apply it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

how would he/she be fed? :eyes:

1 Like

Energetically. We have transmute negative energy to positive in shielding 2.0 which makes us like benevolent energy vampires.

Most of the people I would want a servitor to help me deal with are energetic vampires. That’s why I thought it would be cool to be guarded by a master of that game. They transmute your positive energy into negative in order to feed on it. A servitor that made you see through that, and then just ate the energy they were sending to try to transmute and devour yours, I think would be cool.

1 Like

A cateatstin field for inflammatory bowel disease.

“In normal mice, catestatin is secreted by cells lining the gut and kills susceptible bacterial strains. The same team, led by Sahar El Aidy, associate professor of Microbiology at the University of Groningen recently described how the composition of gut microbes had changed in these knock-out mice and that signs of inflammation of the intestines were visible.”

2 Likes

A thyroid boosting field that promotes fat burn by increasing thyroid hormone production, raising it up to the higher end of the optimal range.

Thyroxine (T4) is one of two major hormones produced by the thyroid gland, a small butterfly-shaped organ that lies flat across the windpipe at the base of the throat. The other major thyroid hormone is called triiodothyronine (T3) and together they help control the rate at which the body uses energy.

Together, these two hormones play a tremendous role in metabolism and greatly influence your ability to burn fat

Ideally, this field ‘should’ be programmed to raise and maintain T4 levels at 1.77 ng/dL and to raise and maintain T3 levels at 4.4 pg/ml which for most people would be considered the higher end of the optimal range.

Additional feature of the field: Added protections in place, so listening to this field continuously will only keep it at that higher-end without exceeding that number to prevent hyperthyroidism-related conditions and side effects.

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG :bowing_man:

5 Likes

I hope that some portal NFT sell at Sound Weave

Everything is always working out in my favor. All that happens, happens for my good. A field for turning a seemingly negative situation to give a positive outcome.

4 Likes

Attraction NFT Tag

Oh yes, that would be fantastic, @Achilles!

1 Like

captain, since you’re upgrading some paid fields, could you also upgrade and make something to heal muscles, either by working out, working too much, etc. While at the same time doing a massage and inducing relaxation

maybe add some elements of acu-automaton and smart reiki to enhance the whole thing

1 Like

Oh, yes that would be great totally
@Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

Watch the audio be called “Height Beyond Limits”

1 Like

The higher being experience field isn’t discussed anywhere but I think it can be a powerful tool for spiritual growth. The field pushes you to experience something greater than yourself and can work as a roadmap. So I think it can be turned into something new and powerful with smart functioning and negentropy which will push us to reach higher and higher overtime limitlessly with proper guide and necessary work to reach that level and then ascend even further endlessly. The more you catch up the further it can go. Or can be combined with light vibrational guidance for overall vibrational upgrade.

3 Likes

I’d like a Time Crystal field. Just like the other crytal fields we have in the crystal kingdom albums. Just to experience Time Crystal metaphysically firsthand.

Probably not like I’ll physically get my hand on any and be able to see what they do.

3 Likes

Didn’t you just describe the new Ascension-Naut NFT tag?

1 Like

Lucid dreaming!

You didn’t get what I mean lol I’m very aware of that tag since I was the one who requested it. And the function of higher being audio is completely different.

1 Like

just sounded really familiar lol

1 Like

SLR NFTs

3 Likes

Perhaps a smart and negentropic SLR (subconscious limits remover), Ego Dissolution and Inner Resistance Remover together as one NFT, that constantly learns and grows and becomes better, more powerful and smoother at removing, dissolving and transforming subconscious limits, ego and inner resistance.

4 Likes