The Requests and Fields

Woven words Education

2 Likes

Hmmm how about the Blarney Stone as an NFT tag smart field? It would go wonderful with The Merry Maker!

4 Likes

Two requests in one post.

Telekinesis move physical objects by willing them to move

Teleportation Pass instantly at will from one physical location to another by passing through an invisible wormhole or microfold in space rather than by dematerializing.

this would make people sh*t themselves lol

3 Likes
  1. vit k2 (MK4 variant)

Vitamin K2 MK-4 from Ancestral Food: Offers Benefits as Nature Intended | Dr. Terry Wahls, MD & Author
  2. Soul restoration series as Tag NFTs
2 Likes

I believe The Merry Maker has a gift of gab subfield which encompasses what The Blarney Stone does.

A field dedicated to consciousness expansion only with purification and enhancement overall consciousness. I know there are fields which does that one way or another but there isnā€™t any dedicated field for that purpose that directly works on it. Instead they uses various different methods. So how about something that works only for that purpose alone and nothing else like the other fields which can help with consciousness expansion. Like something that directly works on expanding consciousness and only works on the blockage, beliefs or mental patterns or root issues which holds us down from going higher and then expand it further and further with more refinement. So that we donā€™t have to use this or that field for this purpose. More like a direct and active approach to this. so I think it should be helpful.

2 Likes

How would that be different from the new ascension NFT?

Different method implications and layers of concepts and functioning just as I mentioned above.

Reverse the field of various vaccines

As said in the video, the ingredients of the vaccine are under the microscope, and unknown organisms are seen, hoping to reverse these vaccines in the body

4 Likes

Two more requests. Iā€™d like these to each have their own track.

Monoatomic Zinc

Monoatomic Tin

3 Likes

Morphic fields to repair, restore and protect the internal nasal walls, from any damage caused by antigenic tampons.

A supercollider is a large ring designed to accelerate particles of protons and anti-protons until they collide . Its purpose is to create large amounts of energy in a controlled and monitored environment. In the mid 1980ā€™s, the United States wanted to construct the largest particle collider in the world.

All these countries are building their own Super Colliders for some reason. I think we should have our own.

One giant super collider field with each user of the field sharing a node on the whole.

2 Likes

Perhaps something created during the Summer Solstice on June 21 ( Summer solstice 2022 in Northern Hemisphere will be at 11:13 on Tuesday 21 June All times are in Central European Time.) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A legendary beard serum to supplement the legendary hair serum! How about that fellow men?

Effectsā€¦ (similar to the new beard enhanced but not quite)

• Density increase on face
  • sensitize androgen receptors on the face
  • fast regrowth
  • fill in all patches
  • reverse any type of alopecia on the beard
  • heal any type of damaged beard follicle on the face/neck/mustache
  • heal any skin damage on the face/beard/mustache
  • Reverse any graying on the beard
6 Likes

A cold weather field that makes the body colder along with the environment.

2 Likes

Amygdala shrinker.

A little controversial and I have no idea how it could be made but, I saw conversation about it in the Amygdala and fear release thread and thought that would be an intriguing concept.

2 Likes

A field to find lost items :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It would be cool to have a super smart field/mandala/servitor to find anything, like you could just ask it things like ā€œfind my lost catā€, ā€œfind me a new job with high pay that I would loveā€, ā€œfind me a winning lotto ticket this weekā€, ā€œfind me a great date to this weekendā€, ā€œfind me a healing solution for my sicknessā€, ā€œfind me great happiness this weekā€ etc.
Perhaps it could also work for helping others when the owner asks, like ā€œhelp find that missing child on tvā€, ā€œhelp my mom find a great partnerā€ etc. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was thinking the same but thought it would be too complex a field ā€¦ because we can get so creative with ā€¦ ā€˜find meā€™ā€¦ so any field with finding lost items would also be great. But of course if captain can create something like you described it would be amazing actuallyā€¦ only captain can tell whatā€™s possible :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes