The Requests and Fields

USB Talisman. A portable field emitter of audios, mandalas and subliminals.

2 Likes

Yes it would be great

Diabetes 2.0 hopefully could be the next upload on Patreon or YouTube :)

2 Likes

Tower of Power NFT (public release)

(Read the thread)

3 Likes

Yes but I think he meant something to be stored in the memory of any electronic device such as a cellphone.
But yes The Tower of Power can act somehow similar.

1 Like

A USB for example would always remind me of turning of the energy at some point.

Plasma skies

Clear, delete any chemtrails directly in the sky, with the same range as Plasma Flower.

1 Like

So much! Yes please for your consideration @Captain_Nemo.

1 Like

Request:
Hopefully more updated organ fields to finish off the Specialized field sets on Patreon

Any of Dream’s anti-aging fields do this? Forgive me I’m not very scientific but I just saw this article.

“The astonishing finding is that there’s a backup copy of the software in the body that you can reset,” Sinclair said. “We’re showing why that software gets corrupted and how we can reboot the system by tapping into a reset switch that restores the cell’s ability to read the genome correctly again, as if it was young.”

6 Likes

I was going to put that article too.
Interesting about the backup of our genes, triggering that will start the age reversing.
And they also did the opposite, made old a youth mice.

It certainly seems like a novel approach that I don’t recall seeing in any of our fields or NFTs here but I can’t be sure.

1 Like

Dare we do an NFT project?

I’d rather it be public but targeted to this method.

3 Likes

Yes I wondered the same when I read this.

They injected a cocktail into the mice and gave it antibiotics to start the process of regeneration with stem cells.
But they mention there is still something missing
“Today, Sinclair’s team is trying to find a way to deliver the genetic switch evenly to each cell, thus rejuvenating the entire mouse at once.”

Morphic energy is missing…

2 Likes

Yes why not?

Yes, Morphic energy has not the physical limitations or economic cost traditional medicine has

1 Like

Although I think there is missing information in that article.
I mean these medical or cientific discoveries are usually put in especialized magazines or websites with more details.

Someone do an Nft this looks cool