The Requests and Fields

I’m really not able to action this tonight. Headed out for a gig shortly. If someone does take the initiative please give thought to including me.

This seems a more complete article by Harvard University where The David Sinclair seems to work

4 Likes

At the same there I found this interesting article in thar Harvard site about cancer treatment.

2 Likes

I think there is a thread here to post about scientific news or discoveries.
Otherwise better create one, it could a good idea.

Should have some of it in The Negentropic Pulser

4 Likes

Aura expansion to 50 feet with auric healing and charging NFT would be nice

1 Like

More Beautiful* Music like the ones on:

The Blueprint of Life
The Mana Circuits
The Inner Pillar of Power
Gratitude for Blessings
The Exalted State

2 Likes

The Negentropic pulser is the best

I love it

1 Like

facts

Gratitude for Blessings is best its so fucking amazing the music

U might want to listen to blueprint of learning which is on venly @anon36920264

1 Like

:joy::joy: I stopped BoLife to listen to it right now and it’s about to make me cry, it always does this

1 Like

Bro its just amazing, i love the fucking music, vilion and pianos are amazing

@Captain_Nemo did u make this music for Gratitude for Blessings?

I know u did for blueprint of life

@Freitql

2 Likes

bro Its the duh dudh dudh duhdhdh dhhhh :rofl:

This is also good

lol

from anime lol

2 Likes

An upload on dream seeds of how it would feel like to be on the moon

breathtaking

1 Like

Will there be any chance of SKYSCRAPER to be back in the future? 41 copies of this NFT have been minted that’s 4.1% of the 1000 copies that was planned to be released in the market.
For few it maybe a cosmetic field, but for many it’s a necessity.
@Captain_Nemo, it’s a humble request please kindly bring the NFT back to the shop. :raised_hands:

the worshiper : a field that would, in a similar way of that of gratitude of blessings, drive you to worship the world arround you, the universe, its people as well as your very own existence

2 Likes

try self realization series

A new idea not for the fields themselves but for the music used- just came across this style of music called Gamelan and it looks like it originated in Indonesia- beautiful

2 Likes

Chakras combine with tesla’s violet ray

2 Likes

Heal/balance the Triple Burner (TCM). Overtime, stress can build up and throw the Triple Burner out of balance, keeping the fight or flight response activated and stealing spleen qi. This can lead to a number of immune system issues.

2 Likes