The Requests and Fields

Please include keloids as well

Energy of Inverted Poses in Hatha Yoga

1 Like

Hopefully we can get this sometime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Automated Bikram Yoga - enjoy full 90 minute Bikram hot yoga session with all the physical, emotional, and spiritual benefits!

1 Like

Automated full body stretch field

4 Likes

The smart fungi slayer

Fungi are responsible for infections like athlete’s foot, ringworm, and ergotism, which causes vomiting, convulsions, hallucinations, and sometimes even death. Some are found inside humans, such as yeast.

It targets, the mouth, lymphatic system, outer skin, all internal organs and any were around those areas that fungi problems are sensed.

Tailored to your own needs.

5 Likes

A Just the hips field to go along with just the knees, shoulders, hands and feet.

6 Likes

Is the woven worlds series done?

The eye refresher- hydration sent straight to the eyes themselves, something ideal for people who use screens a lot

1 Like

Oh phew lol

1 Like

A Retinol/ Vitamin A audio would be incredible
Retinol is incredible for skin to get alot of it you need to eat Liver which is tough for most people just an idea

8 Likes

A new nitric oxide boost field

That field increase the size of my veins about 150%-200% in 3 months.

4 Likes

Live in the moment field.

4 Likes

Pinocchio effect targeted to all upcoming Items and previous paid fields

@Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

There is a similar sub-field in the Vision of Clarity. Plus all of the other benefits to the eyes/vision!

Visual processing 3.0 (potential public use)

@Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

ALWAYS!!! :heart::heart:

& omg
Have you heard his wisdom of the dying
Or Aphrodite’s or St Michael’s? Or ambrosia/navigator of awe? OOF😍
I often times just buy fields just to listen to the new music. No, Not even the field. Yes, just his music lol

Atopic dermatitis is also amazing; gives me woodland vibes lol

Gratitude of Blessings btw is a blend of two other compositions of his; guide of breath, and a paid one

Oh and
Have you heard touch of voodoo yet or his collabs with Atomic omg :speak_no_evil:
What a total 180. A m a z i n g

2 Likes

I heard this one which is amazing

The wisdom of dying is really good too

I don’t know what u mean voodoo which one is that

1 Like

A touch of voodoo

Enjoy ;)

1 Like

It KILLS my soul when I hear it though bc I REALLY want to dance again ahaha
I choreographed an entire raqasshariq (belly dancing) in my head to it. Literally I’m not even kidding

2 Likes