The Requests and Fields

That sounds perfect. I second this! The androgen sensitivity is a nice bonus and something we don’t currently have too.

4 Likes

He probably won’t but let’s hope lol.

If he does he also needs to find a way stop Androsterone from converting into Androstenol, which can be tricky.

Very few men have high, stable levels of pure Androsterone, it gives you that charismatic outlaw vibe, pure respect from any biological being lol.

With androstenol you can piss off insecure betas, with androsterone even they respect it.

@Captain_Nemo Pls Senpai :pleading_face:

16 Likes

yeah, please do this. i’d really appreciate a greater masculine presence about myself.

3 Likes

First of all, thank you so much for everything you do!
Here’s my request:
Increase production of myelin.
The myelin sheath wraps around nerves, and the more a synapse fires the more myelin builds up. This is what creates skills, as explained in the book “The Talent Code.” So, an audio field that increases this action while a person practices whatever skill they’re pursuing would greatly enhance and speed up the acquisition of the chosen skill. Also, this could help people who have diseases that strip nerves of myelin, like MS.

4 Likes

Hi @darnspider, welcome to the forum!

That’s a great request. The old Memory Enhancement pendant had Myelin Sheath Production as a subfield. Perhaps it could be made into an audio field as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

From the old Memory Enhancement pendant description:

Myelin Sheath Production: By increasing the production, along the normalized, pre-established patterns of the brain, of this compound, the insulation value of each nerve strand goes up, preventing signal lose! It has recently been determined that one of the major factors in human intelligence is this insulation. The more you have of it (In general, there is most likely a highest effective level as there is in most things, though this has not been determined at this time) the more intelligent you are. It’s that simple and this field will cause your brain to develop thicker and healthier myelin sheaths over time.

11 Likes

Oh that’s cool! I didn’t know that was there, lol.
Maybe a version that’s more targeted to skill development than intelligence?

3 Likes

Also having Attention and Focus on patreon to download would be nice!

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!

DW is having a little trouble with his internet right now, he’ll upload to Patreon asap. Should hopefully be in the next few days

5 Likes

I propose to make energy equivalents of NZT-48 and CPH4, from their respective concepts. it’s molecules are supposed to give 100% of the potential of the human brain (of course, assuming that man only uses 10% of his brain is a truth). thank you.

5 Likes

You already made a voice audio so adding “lenghten and thicken vocal cords + inject testosterone” we could have a deepr voice audio.

The average male pitch is about 120hz and im probably in the average female range. people think im a woman on the phone. It is humiliating

yesterday I overheard some guy that had a voice so deep it was like the earth was rumbling its wisdom. it was beautiful. maybe make it target 108hz in pitch, for obvious reasons

2 Likes

its true but its 10% at a time
to save calories

1 Like

Try the superhuman genius audio. It’s like NZT.

4 Likes

Serotonin it’s actually bad in high quantities snd it’s very missunderstood and a field that lowers serotonin would help many people. Serotonin is a complicated neurotransmitter that, contrary to other neurotransmitters, has an influence on everything in the body. It’s currently believed to aid in anxiety, depression, impatience, impulsiveness, anger, etc. One of the main reasons for this is that the metabolite of serotonin, 5-HIAA, is low in people with these symptoms. The research is thus based on an assumption that brain serotonin is low, because 5-HIAA is low. However, low 5-HIAA is actually a sign that very little serotonin is being broken down and that there is actually an excess of serotonin in the brain.

Here are some of the most common high serotonin personality traits:

• Tiredness/lethargy , easily tired and even chronic fatigue syndrome (due to elevated 5-HT2A receptor)
    • Inhibiting TPH prevents this fatigue. However, serotonin isn’t the only neurotransmitter involved in fatigue, but also cortisol, acetylcholine, noradrenaline, the serotonin:dopamine ratio, kynurenine pathway, etc.
  • Overexcitation – ADD, ADHD, get distracted easily, anxiety, impulsivity, restlessness, overthinking, rumination, etc. (due to elevated 5-HT2A receptor)

Depressed, sadness, feeling down, reduced desire to do other things like go out and have fun, social anxiety and withdrawal, etc. (8,
Rigid thinking and mental inflexibility (8). Some studies actually say that activation of the 5-HT2A receptor (via psychedelics such as LSD, shrooms, etc.) reduce rigid thinking, but this is actually because it stimulates glutamate release, which then stimulates dopamine release via the NMDA receptor and dopamine is involved in creativity and flexible thinking Plus, after psychedelics exposure, people usually feel a kind of “bliss” for a week or two afterward, and this is due to 5-HT2A downregulation.
Overly analytical , with a negative bias
Cynical , negative, doesn’t look at the bright side of life

• Feel “icky” – often just want to be left alone.

• Non-assertive – rather rude and aggressive dominate, which might come over as assertiveness, but is totally the opposite (5-HT2C is inversely correlated with assertiveness)
    OCD (5-HT2C activation increases compulsivity and lowers dopamine and noradrenaline)
    Emotionally unstable – very sensitive to emotional triggers (feels like you have to walk on eggs around the person), get easily triggered emotionally due to a traumatic experience with someone in the past, emotional and argumentive about their beliefs and views, etc

• Fearful – scared of losing, low confidence and assertiveness.
    Suicidal – thoughts and even attempts
    Delirious
    Easily agitated , argumentative, violent, aggressive, intermittent explosive disorder

Mood swings – bipolar mania.Antagonism of 5-HT2A (which lowers excess glutamate) and the histamine receptor H1 and agonism of the 5-HT1A receptor (which lowers serotonin) helps.

• Psychopathic behavior
  • Non-likable – It is shown that males find high serotonin females less attractive and act more aggressive towards them However, high serotonin people do attract others that are similar to them (who also have elevated serotonin).

People with high serotonin will obviously not always have the exact same personality traits; so you might know someone who has some or a lot of the traits but not all of them. This is because of a difference in receptor expressions, as well as other hormones, which levels vary between .

About SSRI:research shows that it’s not the boost in serotonin that’s beneficial, because the SSRI drugs only become effective after a few weeks, which casts dought on if serotonin is really the missing link here. The main hypothesis for why SSRI drugs only start to work after a few weeks is because SSRI drugs, such as Prozac, increase neurosteroids in the brain (such as allopregnanolone), that has pro-GABA effects. And it’s actually the GABA that has anti-depressant properties. So it takes a while for the SSRI drugs to increase allopregnanolone and when it gets high enough, the anti-depressant effect kicks in.Additionally, it’s not only due to the increase in allopregnanolone, but also because some of these anti-depressant “SSRI” drugs also increase noradrenaline, dopamine and BDNF, antagonize and downregulate certain serotonin receptors, block adrenergic receptors, block the effect of cortisol, modulate acetylcholine, etc.
I really hope Sapien will read this.

14 Likes

Yeah I was wondering if we could bring custom items back by giving a sigil in PDF form to create the item field ourself, and have it be programmed for one time usage then the PDF is deactivated. Made so it can only be used one time

1 Like

I was thinking a upgraded version of the radiation sticker. Where you simply stick it on the electrical box and all the electrical equipment plugged into the house give off negative ions. But not only that it will infuse the house and earth below with unconditional love!

Just imagine infusing the earth with love 24/7. The compound effect it would have in the environment and in general.

Just a though I don’t know if it’s possible to create such a thing! Guys please feel free to add on ideas here!!

4 Likes

Telekinesis

This would be an experimental field. Used at our own risk. Maybe released only on Patreon if there is concern about people attacking you for releasing this.

I’ve never created a morphic field so bear with my attempt to describe how I think this could be created please.

It would have two components. One, it would hold the belief and concept that moving things by our will alone is possible, and that it is a legitimate goal. I don’t mean that the field would need to instill that belief in the listener, I mean you would have to hold that belief at least temporarily yourself while creating this field.

And Two, you would believe, or at least act on the premise that a certain configuration of neural pathways is conducive to people having this ability.

With those two things, you could create a field that would work on a listener’s neural pathways to reach the configuration best suited for moving things with their will alone.

You wouldn’t need to know what that configuration would be, just program the intent into the field of bringing someone’s neural pathways into the configuration that would give them this ability.

It could work by means of two principles, “hot and cold” or “warmer and colder” Plus something I’ll just call “dream training” because I don’t know what to call it. Or call it “subtle changes”.

I have learned real world skills from being taught them in dreams and in dreams alone, I’ve heard of others doing this as well. What this tells me is that the brain can find the way to do something at a subtle level without having to form large and hard-set neural pathways. This is not the same as the pathways formed over years of practice. It just puts something together loosely and goes, “does this work?”

So the field could move someone’s pathways gently and slightly towards one configuration without drastically altering the person, or without altering them too much, and then the field can get feedback as to whether the person seems closer or farther from having the intended ability (warmer or colder). This subtle process could go on for a while until the field notices success or that it is getting warmer. Then it would create pathways further (or deeper and more hard-set) in the direction of the sensed success.

The field has a finished picture in mind, a goal, it does not know how to reach that goal exactly, but it creates novel connections in the brain and keeps looking at the sum total of the brain’s abilities, and then comparing that sum to the finished picture it is moving towards. Does this have more or less of the quality I am working to bring into full being?

And in the end it may find a specific combination of uncommon connections between parts of the brain that brings the desired state.

Worst case scenario, no such configuration exists, the goal is never reached, and people merely experience subtly different modes of perception over the period of time they continue listening. But I am fairly convinced it does exist.

Build a 3rd thing into this field if you would like, where the field is always looking at its results on all the people it is working on. Then over time things snowball in a positive direction. If it sees a certain combination works for most people, it tries that first on a new person instead of randomly going through every possible combination, then it begins to work faster and faster for everyone.

14 Likes

I would like a “stay cool under fire” type of field. Like the ability to be unreactive and operational when faced with pressure

Physiologically, you could put a hard cap in adrenalin and such stress hormones. Thus you will feel enough stress to know you are under pressure but the hormone levels never go high enough to make you freak out

Existing fields that could be mixed in: confidence boost and unstoppable will

I think the fearless pendant does what you described.

2 Likes

Hi there! Seconding any request that may have been made for permanent jaw and teeth alignment malocclusion repair. Maybe this is more an entire skull thing? I developed an overbite (and gummy smile) from years and years of mouth breathing (that being caused by being born premature and having tinier airways than a normal person… BUT ANYWAY, that’s a whole other hot mess.) Overbites, weak chins, and that sort of thing are not only aesthetically… not great, but this also means parts of the skull and jaw haven’t developed properly, and this then leads to a host of other problems, like increased cavities, breathing issues, and enamel erosion, all of which I can confirm. It really sucks and I’m tired of having problems with my teeth despite brushing and oil pulling. (Yeah, using Teeth Regen as we speak… thank god for that.)

As to how I think this could be done, well… that’s a good question. There’s that whole mewing thing that suggests proper spine posture along with proper tongue posture and pressure consistently applied for a long time might help fix the jaw alignment. I wonder if a field could somehow place pressure in the right places? You have already created fields for spinal/postural adjustments so I assume there might be some similarities there.

From Googling around, I think growth hormone can positively affect jaw development, esp. in kids? I don’t know if it helps at all but I also found this article touching on the role of genetics in malocclusions:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4418210/#:~:text=Multiple%20data%20sources%20suggest%20that,Bolton%20type%20tooth%20size%20discrepancies.

I’d really appreciate this and I can’t be the only one. Thanks for considering!

9 Likes